International Nickelodeon Thread Part 12

ballwa44

View attachment 293726

I can confirm the Episode being shown on Nickelodeon with Polish dub after the feed merging.
And yesterday Episode 94 of TLH was shown in full version at 17:20CET.

> And yesterday Episode 94 of TLH was shown in full version at 17:20CET.
Indeed, our schedule states the same... however, roughly the 20:15-22:25 period appears to be different in Poland and the rest of the region. Despite us both airing The Loud House within that period, the episodes seem to be different. Isn't that the time when Flying Solo aired in Poland? That could explain the odd difference.

Sources:

By the way, I'm wondering, what's so special about episode 94 in particular? I've seen that air at least two times on Nickelodeon in the past. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing here and I'm genuinely curious about this. Though it is one of the many episodes from S04 that NickToons just loves to never air, and in fact, the first segment never even premiered there apparently.

Marty

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
> And yesterday Episode 94 of TLH was shown in full version at 17:20CET.
Indeed, our schedule states the same... however, roughly the 20:15-22:25 period appears to be different in Poland and the rest of the region. Despite us both airing The Loud House within that period, the episodes seem to be different. Isn't that the time when Flying Solo aired in Poland? That could explain the odd difference.

Sources:

By the way, I'm wondering, what's so special about episode 94 in particular? I've seen that air at least two times on Nickelodeon in the past. Maybe there's something I'm not seeing here and I'm genuinely curious about this. Though it is one of the many episodes from S04 that NickToons just loves to never air, and in fact, the first segment never even premiered there apparently.

Recently, "Deep Cuts" is omitted from the schedule. And Nicktoons aired the Episode two times in complete version.
"Flying Solo" was aired at 10:55CET, as it was mentioned even in the schedule: Harmidom - Telemagazyn.pl

Last edited:

NikitaProkin

it's strange, many channels are already broadcasting from London, but they use licenses from other countries
a couple of examples.
1. Paramount Comedy It broadcasts under a Czech license, but is operated from London.
2. MTV live HD broadcasts from London, not Poland (confirmed in the Russian office)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-190119_VK.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-190119_VK.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220111-184641_VK.jpg
    Screenshot_20220111-184641_VK.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 43

J10

it's strange, many channels are already broadcasting from London, but they use licenses from other countries
a couple of examples.
1. Paramount Comedy broadcasts under a Czech license, but operated from London.
2. MTV live HD broadcasts from London, but not Poland (confirmed in the Russian office).
Despite this is unrelated to Nickelodeon (mentioning MTV & Paramount Comedy), but I thought that after expiration of Ofcom license in Post-Brexit era, they are no longer broadcasting their playouts from London.

Last edited:

Francisque

It's probably a bit of mess.

The payouts are probably in London, the management is from The Netherlands, the licensing from elsewhere.

Since the UK is out of EU and Russia (or even Ireland) hasn't signed any European Convention on Transfrontier Television (which is however being restrictive, since it's older; therefore making it unattractive), broadcasters have to find a license somewhere else

TVArchive

a couple of examples.
1. Paramount Comedy It broadcasts under a Czech license, but is operated from London.
2. MTV live HD broadcasts from London, not Poland (confirmed in the Russian office)
On September 20, 2016, a Czech license was obtained, probably until 2016 the management was from London, then it was transferred to the Czech Republic.

Attachments

• 88767999.jpg
    88767999.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 22

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Francisque

ViacomCBS Italy will be closing Paramount Network and Spike on January 16. Paramount Network e Spike chiudono, i due canali spenti dal 16 gennaio

ViacomCBS will also be closing MTV Hungary and replacing it with MTV Europe on March 31. MTV Polska stawia na media społecznościowe. „Większość przekazu uspójniona”

@Francisque @BloggerHU @Checkerboard
Yep, everything already mentioned on the General International channels thread.

MTV NL will also be switching to MTV Commercial next week

J10

Yep, everything already mentioned on the General International channels thread.

MTV NL will also be switching to MTV Commercial next week
But yesterday, it was mentioned MTV NL will be switched to MTV Global. I thought that MTV Iberia (Spain & Portugal) will be the only one to switch to MTV Commercial, due to unifying their schedule with the Commercial feed.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

@Ghostbuster

The episode of Nick News changed to different episode at very last minute
I guess 4Kids Entertainment skipped Tokyo Mew Mew's second half due to its darker and edgier content or the poor ratings of the first half.
Gonna be honest with you all: I don't feel safe living in this country right now.
I love my Nintendo Switch I got back in 2018, I've played an awful lot since I got it. I've played Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon: Legends Arceus and many more wonderful Nintendo titles over the years of when I got it. I've been a Nintendo fan since I got my first console purchase, The Nintendo GameCube, back in 2002.
Asa
I predict that the COVID-19 pandemic will end permanently by 2023.

Featured Posts