International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
I won't be surprised if Teen Nick comes here in CEE since the channels here are doing reeaaaaly well,but Teen Nick isn't that popular like Nick Jr & Nicktoons worldwide...Teen Nick is for countries where there isn't Nicktoons like France and more... + It will be strange if CEE gets Teen Nick before countries like Germany,UK (where the main channel airs mostly teen nick productions) The Netherlands,Africa & more...

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I won't be surprised if Teen Nick comes here in CEE since the channels here are doing reeaaaaly well,but Teen Nick isn't that popular like Nick Jr & Nicktoons worldwide...Teen Nick is for countries where there isn't Nicktoons like France and more... + It will be strange if CEE gets Teen Nick before countries like Germany,UK (where the main channel airs mostly teen nick productions) The Netherlands,Africa & more...
The Netherlands and Flanders used to have TeenNick from 2011 until 2015.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Exactly - they don't have it anymore cause they now have NickToons which (as it looks) is way more "watched" than Teen Nick

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
If it doesn't offer nothing but music, I just can't see it.

There are rules on the placing of channels in the EPG
Well, I do think Nick Music would also show Nickelodeon shows as well as music videos, which would be the reason why I think it wouldn't be under the music section.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick UK launched a TeenNick block around 2009 that lasted a few years. Their recent Nick@Nite block was a lot like a TeenNick, too. With Nick UK starting to air a lot of cartoons on the main channel now, I can see a TeenNick channel launching.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Well,we have to wait & see,but again - it will be strange if CEE gets Teen Nick before the main countries like Germany,Africa and especially UK...

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@animegamer Nickelodeon India will premiere its ninth locally produced series, Ting Tong - a spin off from Gattu Battu - on Sonic on Monday 28th September!

Having a Asian character named Ting Tong is a bit racist, IMO. :/

ting-tong-gattu-battu-nickelodeon-india-nick.jpg

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I wonder if Spain will get TeenNick "Global" soon, and maybe Portugal.

I wonder what led to ViacomCBS having such weird decisions.

I wonder.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Exactly - they don't have it anymore cause they now have NickToons which (as it looks) is way more "watched" than Teen Nick
That's not right. NickToons launched in 2007 as pay channel, TeenNick in 2011 as a block on Nickelodeon. TeenNick was definitely watched more than NickToons, but neither were very popular and TeenNick had to make place for Spike.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Here is a handover from The Splat to Nickelodeon NL.

This is the Nickelodeon branding that was used in the Netherlands and Flanders from 2006 until 2010. Did any other country use this? Every bumper used a few seconds from this long clip, followed by a Nickelodeon splat.
It always felt kinda "meh" compared to the brandings of Cartoon Network, Ketnet, VT4 and Jetix...

Last edited:

animegamer

Seems like Nickelodeon's Singapore/Thailand feed now has textless promos similar to Nick Jr., the funny thing is that the Malaysian one is still "normal". Also Nick Asia's FB page appears to have stopped posting Singapore timings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts