International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

The international thread part 10 already reached 1000 posts, here's new thread for international Nick thread. Continue discussion here.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Yeah, the KCA Best Of is indeed airing on CEE on Saturday. Along with Spongebob marathon.
FNDojGW.jpg

X8eZqAg.jpg

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
The Loud House (S4E9-13) will premiere from 16th May on Nickelodeon Poland. However, like January's premiere on Nicktoons HD CEE, "Stall Monitor", "Last Loud on Earth" and "Rocket Men" will be banned.

Meanwhile for this week, TLH is shown as a part of coronavirus' term block on Nick Poland from 9:20 to 11:45CET and 16:10 to 18:15CET. For this occasion, Episodes 19, 32-33, 39, 41 and 57 are shown.

animegamer

Pretty sure there are more cartoons out there other than the usual SpongeBob and Kung Fu Panda. What a wasted potential of a channel. No new show was aired since Rise of the TMNT back in May.

Ejen Ali, Rise of the TMNT, Zoofari will be removed from Nick HD+ next month.

Meanwhile on the main Nick India channel the 10pm Power Rangers slot has been replaced with even more Motu Patlu. So throughout their usual operating times (7am to 11pm), only 1 hour is given to content that is not Motu Patlu, Shiva or Rudra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts