International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Walker

Nickelodeon Europe continuity from 2006.
I do not understand the speeches of the Prometheus and Bob program. Is it saying something or just making a random noise? All I hear is the word "stop". I occasionally see the Primo cartoon on Nickelodeon CEE. Showing 3-4 episodes. I saw the cartoon Astrology with squidward several times in March 2012.

Last edited:

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder
Another Nickelodeon Europe continuity from 2006. I hated the intro of The Mirror Has 1,000 Faces when I was a kid because of the pitch rising at the beginning (when "Nickelodeon Presents" is shown), glad they cut off that part between 2010-2011.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Another Nickelodeon Europe continuity from 2006. I hated the intro of The Mirror Has 1,000 Faces when I was a kid because of the pitch rising at the beginning (when "Nickelodeon Presents" is shown), glad they cut off that part between 2010-2011.
You hated it? I thought that was funny xD

Shame only three of those shorts were ever made. But they were enough to give the illusion that there were more

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Don't know what's going on, but nick.co.uk and nicktoons.co.uk haven't been updated in a few months. I don't think nickjr.co.uk has even been updated that much, either, which is strange, as Baby Shark's Big Show just premiered.

SpongeBobFan2004

The Latin American TV channel historian
Don't know what's going on, but nick.co.uk and nicktoons.co.uk haven't been updated in a few months. I don't think nickjr.co.uk has even been updated that much, either, which is strange, as Baby Shark's Big Show just premiered.
And it has a UK dub……with the songs undubbed….when I possibly think the show will premiere in CEE/Malta, it will have the original American actors intact if you select the SAP/Dual option….

animegamer

Nick India’s schedule back in September 2008. Only originals shown during the entire month were SpongeBob and Drake and Josh

SpongeBobFan2004

The Latin American TV channel historian
Nick India’s schedule back in September 2008. Only originals shown during the entire month were SpongeBob and Drake and Josh

Oh yeah, Nick IN had local programs (before the 2010s) but their Nick Jr. hours had Tumoya Island (a rare Korean toon that is harder to find on the internet) as well as shows from other countries.

RegularCapital

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Threw out my back on Sunday. Huge crippling pain and I could barely move. Still recovering.

My best friend is still in the hospital too. This week sucks.
It's not impossible for preschool shows to have videos with millions of views, but 7 million views in less than 2 weeks is surprising.

I have the Craig of the Creek: Capture the Flag promo played on TNT recently while watching Despicable Me 2.
that sad moment when you realize that Nickelodeon could've greenlighted another original cartoon but choose not to then waste it's resources on greenlighting another season of Fairly Oddparents just because they want to keep Butch Hartman.
Mike Milo's LinkedIn profile says he's a director for Harley Quinn season 3. He's worked on shows like Pinky And The Brain, Xiaolin Showdown, Chowder, Phineas And Ferb, Randy Cunningham, Curious George, and Scooby Doo And Guess Who, amongst other credits.

Featured Posts