International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CEE

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
well, where does those streaming services fit into all of this?
I'm talking about the declining influence of linear channels, though. ViacomCBS seems to be bare-bones with its channel management these days. I personally think that cutting the end credits in the global feeds is a bad idea, this isn't the German-speaking FTA world.

harry580

I'm talking about the declining influence of linear channels, though. ViacomCBS seems to be bare-bones with its channel management these days. I personally think that cutting the end credits in the global feeds is a bad idea, this isn't the German-speaking FTA world.
I think viacomcbs is the only company to care for linear channels, the other I think is sony

Marty

Capture_2021_05_10_05_20_45_512.png

New Episode ( I Think End Season) Of Abby Hatcher Start 9 May Every Weekends In 14:45 PM JKT. Only On Nick jr Southeast Asia.

Marty

It makes sense that it's launching in Poland and Hungary at the same time, as Poland comes under ViacomCBS' CEE region now.

@Marty @Francisque Doesn't Nick Jr. SEA receive the global feed?
About Global feed I don't sure, becuase something new episode what i thought everytime check in my cable television news and astro schedule.

Marty

For all those users, i am from indonesian gretting to say Met Eid Day For someone has celebrate (especially Muslim) and this is Eid Day In Nickelodeon SEA

Capture_2021_05_13_01_34_21_796-1024x546.png

13 May 2021 Eid AL-Fitri Specials Start 12:00 PM WIB was showing 2021 Kids Choice Awards, Fairy Oddparents- School's Out Musical and Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie.

Capture_2021_05_13_01_34_29_321-1024x546.png

in 14 May (today) They Airing Fairly Oddparents Spesial, Spongebob The Musical (Hope The Musical Got Indonesian Dub) and The Legends of Hidden Temple Movie.

Capture_2021_05_13_01_18_23_856-1024x551.png

And Don't Forget New SPecial Episode Blues Clues & You! Start May 10-14 in 8:00 AM

Looks a New Video Promo Eid day nickelodeon southeast asia they bring Spongebob Ramadhan Art 2020 Ago become A cool promo 2021 in here:

@Francisque my hope is Nickelodeon SEA for me like Cartoon Network USA?. Why because everytime Midnight schedule is never change. Rabbids, Alvinn, Madagascar etc what i boring. i hope why not Invader Zim, El tigre, Fanboy chum chum, My life of teenage robot what i missed nicktoons old show. maybe Nick SEA has corporate by mnc cable tv was control the Schedule.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Threw out my back on Sunday. Huge crippling pain and I could barely move. Still recovering.

My best friend is still in the hospital too. This week sucks.
It's not impossible for preschool shows to have videos with millions of views, but 7 million views in less than 2 weeks is surprising.

I have the Craig of the Creek: Capture the Flag promo played on TNT recently while watching Despicable Me 2.
that sad moment when you realize that Nickelodeon could've greenlighted another original cartoon but choose not to then waste it's resources on greenlighting another season of Fairly Oddparents just because they want to keep Butch Hartman.
Mike Milo's LinkedIn profile says he's a director for Harley Quinn season 3. He's worked on shows like Pinky And The Brain, Xiaolin Showdown, Chowder, Phineas And Ferb, Randy Cunningham, Curious George, and Scooby Doo And Guess Who, amongst other credits.

Featured Posts