International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Palk Áron 2002

2000s Hungarian TV Blooregarder
Some Nickelodeon Europe/HUN-CZE continuities

25 June 2012

Halloween 2012 (a day before the HUN-CZE version with ads launched), during the Nick Jr. block.

20 December 2013, between Dora The Explorer and Bubble Guppies. They started broadcasting some promos in 16:9 as well.

22 August 2014. Although it was 16:9, some bumpers were still 4:3 (with the logo placed in the 16:9 safe area)

Marty

hearing Nick+ comes to japan via Rakuten TV. i have my prediction for if you hearing disney tv network will shutdown in october maybe as substitute, cable tv provider in southeast asia will be added new nick channel such like Nick Rewind Because my country loves old nicktoons than nickelodeon show self in age nick blok tv3 (malaysia) and Global tv (Indonesia) or anything.

is not imposible paramount+ has be release on this year or next year. because i wanna see more nick channel like foreign country.

SpongeBobFan2004

The Latin American TV channel historian
hearing Nick+ comes to japan via Rakuten TV. i have my prediction for if you hearing disney tv network will shutdown in october maybe as substitute, cable tv provider in southeast asia will be added new nick channel such like Nick Rewind Because my country loves old nicktoons than nickelodeon show self in age nick blok tv3 (malaysia) and Global tv (Indonesia) or anything.

is not imposible paramount+ has be release on this year or next year. because i wanna see more nick channel like foreign country.
Maybe Paramount+ is on the Pay statergy for ViacomCBS Streaming International while this will take a long time for the relaunched Paramount+ to arrive to Asia.

Walker

I don't look at the Nicktoons much, but I think they added a countdown timer for the new episode. (Nicktoons Arabia)

Marty

Something no new, but still Nick Jr.

New Episode Paw Patrol Season 7 3-14 May 2021 Every weekdays In 11:00 AM

New Episode Abby Hatcher Season 2 10-22 May2021 Every weekdays Senin-Jumat In 11:00 AM

New Episode Deer Squad 17-28 May 2021 Everyweekdays Senin-Jumat In 7:00 AM

Source

PS: this is was confirm by astro malaysia schedule list now and EPG.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
@animegamer I think that's true of most Nick Jr. channels. :p

@Marty No problem! :)

Update: SUPER RTL in Germany Acquires Rights to 'SpongeBob', 'The Loud House' and 'Blaze and the Monster Machines'; To Serve As Licensing Agency for 'SpongeBob' & 'Blaze' in DACH Region.

Super RTL previously aired SpongeBob between 2002-2009, and will once again air the series weekdays at 2:05pm from 31st May! They have acquired 52 episodes.

Update 2: @RandomMe It seems like Nick Iberia moving to the Scandinavian feed has been beneficial! Nick Portugal become the number one kids channel in the country in April, and Nick Jr. received record ratings!

Last edited:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
@animegamer I think that's true of most Nick Jr. channels. :p

@Marty No problem! :)

Update: SUPER RTL in Germany Acquires Rights to 'SpongeBob', 'The Loud House' and 'Blaze and the Monster Machines'; To Serve As Licensing Agency for 'SpongeBob' & 'Blaze' in DACH Region.

Super RTL previously aired SpongeBob between 2002-2009, and will once again air the series weekdays at 2:05pm from 31st May! They have acquired 52 episodes.

Update 2: @RandomMe It seems like Nick Iberia moving to the Scandinavian feed has been beneficial! Nick Portugal become the number one kids channel in the country in April, and Nick Jr. received record ratings!

It looks like RTL Group Germany renewed the deal with Viacom to distribute Nickelodeon' series Free-To-Air, which makes me doubt whether Nickelodeon Germany from Astra 1 will be encrypted in the nearest future.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
This is very disappointing - Nick has started to roll out a very barebones design for Nick Jr. sites internationally. Its so barebones, that it only features images on the homepage, which just link to the schedule.

So far its been rolled out to:

Last edited:

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
This is very disappointing - Nick has started to roll out a very barebones design for Nick Jr. sites internationally. Its so barebones, that it only features images on the homepage, which just link to the schedule.

This is literally just Nick.com's design...

JaredCap43™

Forever, Fight as One!

I'm guessing the international launch of the Noggin app has something to do with it.

animegamer

Nickjr.tv schedule page is blank.
Maybe because kids play games through phone apps nowadays?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Threw out my back on Sunday. Huge crippling pain and I could barely move. Still recovering.

My best friend is still in the hospital too. This week sucks.
It's not impossible for preschool shows to have videos with millions of views, but 7 million views in less than 2 weeks is surprising.

I have the Craig of the Creek: Capture the Flag promo played on TNT recently while watching Despicable Me 2.
that sad moment when you realize that Nickelodeon could've greenlighted another original cartoon but choose not to then waste it's resources on greenlighting another season of Fairly Oddparents just because they want to keep Butch Hartman.
Mike Milo's LinkedIn profile says he's a director for Harley Quinn season 3. He's worked on shows like Pinky And The Brain, Xiaolin Showdown, Chowder, Phineas And Ferb, Randy Cunningham, Curious George, and Scooby Doo And Guess Who, amongst other credits.

Featured Posts