International Nickelodeon thread part 11

Latest News & Videos

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Sep 6, 2013
CE_PL
cnboompoland.blogspot.com
For the first time since 2 years, Clyde's fathers episode ("Exchange of Heart" in Season 4) from TLH was aired in Poland (Nicktoons HD CEE) without any problems. I only wonder whether it will be shown tomorrow morning as a rerun, or it will be replaced by "Deep Cuts".

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
I recently bought the latest summer issue of Sportime Kids, a magazine powered by Victor Restis (Rise, Nickelodeon). In said issue, the 10 years since the launch of Nickelodeon Greece, on September 3, 2010 (by replacing news station Local TV), are commemorated with references to its past events (including the 2016 Day of Play), its website, the shows it has aired and more.

There's also a page mentioning the premiere of Bakugan: Battle Planet, Paddington Bear, Blue's Clues and You, It's Pony and The Casagrandes this September.

nick2020_03_001.jpg

nick2020_1_001.jpg

nick2020_2_001.jpg

Plus, in the Games section, 7 Nickelodeon games are highlighted: Drake and Josh, Rugrats: Search for Reptar, Creature from Krusty Krab, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, TMNT Out of the Shadows, Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated, and the infamous Kart Racers game.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
...And one of the Blue's Clues & You! new CEE promo screenshot features an upcoming episode of "Getting Healthy with Blue" which is yet to air in Nick USA soon...

Moleoman

Jan 22, 2011
Poland
Apparently, "Corn and Peg" were dubbed into Greek by... Tanweer Studios' Greek branch, according to the photos on their site:

Reactions: Nick Mick

Lkoui

Apr 24, 2019
The Netherlands
The new show It's Pony has already premiered last Monday on Nick NL. New episodes are premiering daily. (Monday-Friday)
The final episodes of Niko and the Sword of Light premieres next Monday.

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Jan 2, 2018
Attiki, Greece
Apparently, "Corn and Peg" were dubbed into Greek by... Tanweer Studios' Greek branch, according to the photos on their site:
Tanweer has also done Greek subs for Ride.

Muppetman2003

Dec 16, 2017
I caught an error on the Swedish track of Nick Jr Scandinavia
They forgot to put in the vocals for the theme but the vocals for the episode itself were still there

Reactions: Nick Mick

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
That sometimes used to happen when Nick UK aired Magic School Bus - the intro played with all the sound effects, but no signing. :lol:

@Lkoui Has It's Pony started on Nickelodeon Wallonia?

Last edited: