International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
Nick CEE is only airing the first season of ICarly...why can't their air all of the seasons?
I have no idea, probably some country where Nick CEE airs, has not yet translated the rest of the seasons. (I mainly mean the Baltic States, I have no idea when Nick CEE broadcast iCarly for the last time, before recent reruns) or they probably are just lazy.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
The websites of Nick channels in the SWEMEA cluster are lacking. The KCA logo in Nick Italy's navbar is from last year, and links to page no longer in use. They do have a big KCA promo in the middle though. (Spain is also part of the SWEMEA cluster.)

kcawebsitenav.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The websites of Nick channels in the SWEMEA cluster are lacking. The KCA logo in Nick Italy's navbar is from last year, and links to page no longer in use. They do have a big KCA promo in the middle though. (Spain is also part of the SWEMEA cluster.)

View attachment 281126
Creating such a huge cluster - and merging it with Asia - was probably a huge mistake for ViacomCBS. That's the sort of thing Disney should have done under its new president.

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
For those of you who live under a rock, a promo about an upcoming TeenNick block is currently airing on Nickelodeon Greece. Said block will debut on Rise TV on March 15.

Rise TV is a channel dedicated on showcasing anything regarding youth and culture; it started off as a show on MTV Greece, and soon replaced it, due to Viacom terminating its contract with owner Victor Restis (also owns Nickelodeon GR and radio station Music 89.2).

This has to be Restis Media Group's best decision in YEARS!! Now it'll be easies for Nickelodeon to cater for all demographics in Greece!

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Recently a Gujarati dub of SpongeBob premiered.

Not on Nick India, not even on HD+.

It's on Colors Gujarati. And they've been airing one of the recent seasons, seasons that Nick India refused to air coz Motu Patlu

animegamer

Recently a Gujarati dub of SpongeBob premiered.

Not on Nick India, not even on HD+.

It's on Colors Gujarati. And they've been airing one of the recent seasons, seasons that Nick India refused to air coz Motu Patlu

The promo doesn’t look like it was made in India!

animegamer

The current Nick India and Sonic schedules on weekdays. They seem to be one of the only channels that don’t spam literally only one show (which has been spammed for years) all the time.

Nick
1:00am Dinosaur King
6:00am Teleshopping
7:00am DQ Jungle Book
8:00am Motu Patlu
9:00am Shiva
9:30am Motu Patlu
10:30am Rudra
11:30am Shiva
12:30pm Motu Patlu
2:00pm Rudra
2:30pm Motu Patlu
4:00pm Shiva
4:30pm Rudra
5:30pm Motu Patlu
7:00pm Shiva
7:25pm Rudra
8:00pm Motu Patlu
8:30pm Shiva
9:00pm Power Rangers Beast Morphers
9:30pm Motu Patlu
10:00pm Power Rangers Ninja Steel
11:00pm Teleshopping

Sonic
1:00am Power Rangers
6:00am Teleshopping
7:00am Keymon Ache
8:30am Pakdam Pakdai
9:30am Keymon Ache
10:30am Pakdam Pakdai
12:30pm Ninja Hattori
3:00pm Keymon Ache
4:00pm Golmaal Jr.
4:30pm Pakdam Pakdai
5:30pm Ninja Hattori
7:00pm Pakdam Pakdai
8:00pm Ninja Hattori
9:00pm Keymon Ache
10:00pm Shaun the Sheep
11:00pm Teleshopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts