International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Here's what exactly happened yesterday:

*the Nicky Rycky Dicky & Dawn screen freeze error stayed like 20 minutes
*they aired Rabids Invasion for a couple of hours (4-5)

btw.I noticed that in every situation like this,they air exactly the same episodes of Rabids Invasion...like a playlist idk...

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Nick over here in Serbia is currently showing Rabbids Invasion... in Czech... with Czech ads (it has been in Czech for a couple of hours at least).

Dunno what is going on, can someone more informed share some knowledge? :D

Nick used to be in (FR) Yugoslavia (later Serbia & Montenegro)/Bosnia & Herzegovina/(North) Macedonia from the early-2000s until after the Serbia and Montenegro breakup. Montenegro took many of the MTV Networks businesses in Ex-Yugoslavia. This led to Serbian cable providers getting Nick CEE until 2013. Nick Serbia is getting low ratings since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
@animegamer Nick India and Sonic have added four new language feeds namely Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, and Malayalam. The launch of four new feeds takes the total language count to eight existing languages Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada. - Nick, Sonic add four new language feeds

But are there dubs in these new languages for many of Nick India's popular shows?(including Cosmos-Maya's Motu Patlu)

animegamer

But are there dubs in these new languages for many of Nick India's popular shows?(including Cosmos-Maya's Motu Patlu)

All the shows on these two channels are available in all the language feeds, except Dinosaur King and Power Rangers seasons older than Ninja Steel

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Throwback to when CEE was a "vintage" channel and we used to have a KCA Counter...
Since then,there wasn't another one....
Без име.png

In my opinion,having a counter for different special events like KCA is really cool because it keeps the audition impatient and they became even more interested...
+ i like how it looks on the screen :p

Last edited:

animegamer

That’s what’s been thought about Marvel HQ delaying Beyblade Burst Evolution. Don’t know how true that is

Vaughn Max

All the shows on these two channels are available in all the language feeds, except Dinosaur King and Power Rangers seasons older than Ninja Steel
So no more Ninja Hattori in English? That sucks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Here's what exactly happened yesterday:

*the Nicky Rycky Dicky & Dawn screen freeze error stayed like 20 minutes
*they aired Rabids Invasion for a couple of hours (4-5)

btw.I noticed that in every situation like this,they air exactly the same episodes of Rabids Invasion...like a playlist idk...

1) Not sure why it even happens
2) Yeah, lazy playlist
3) Could they finally make the opt out logo same as on the main feed? It remains the old one for over a year and drives me nuts.

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
Meanwhile, the newer episodes of TLH (S4.1.3) on Nicktoons HD CEE were postponed for a week. "Love Birds" was shown on Monday, while yesterday "Tails of Woe" premiered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts