International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
These new retro projects can air basically anywhere, even in countries that didn't air the originals, since they're new and with different cast that has to be recast for the new dubs for various reasons. So yeah, CEE will probably get most of the stuff eventually as well. But it will go under the radar, because nobody here knows the originals in the first place.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
These new retro projects can air basically anywhere, even in countries that didn't air the originals, since they're new and with different cast that has to be recast for the new dubs for various reasons. So yeah, CEE will probably get most of the stuff eventually as well. But it will go under the radar, because nobody here knows the originals in the first place.
Portugal had its own GUTS but never aired the original (but at least participated in Global GUTS). It was called Tudo ou Nada and aired on SIC's Nickelodeon block in 1994-1995.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Despite they air ICarly,the next bumpers are of RTMNT and Cousins For Life...

Last edited:

Lkoui

Nick NL will premiere Are You Afraid of the Dark from Januari 18. Every Saturday.
EB515A1E-8D0D-459D-BB27-1BA16F5EBC19.jpeg

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Well now I think that we'll get AYAOTD instead of All That, because Poland (and many others) received AYAOTD and we are sharing NickToons and Nick Jr with them + our Nickelodeon is close to their...

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
It's still airing on Nick Iberia, unless it changed. This week all TVs at home were occupied so I don't know.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nicktoons UK will be airing Blaze and the Monster Machines and Ryan's Mystery Playdate from Monday 6th January 2020. :eek:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
They're only shown during the day, when most of the channel's viewers are in school. It's most probably for cross promotion. But Ryan is an odd choice, as it's not even animated.

Vaughn Max

Keymon Ache is back on Nick Sonic at 9:30am and 9pm weekdays replacing 2 hours of Ninja Hattori

Also does Sonic still have English? I've seen videos like this get uploaded and the airings are from after both Nick and Sonic removed the English track

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts