International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Time to make new thread, since the previous ones reached at least 1000 posts.
Continue discussion here.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick Canada have refreshed their website. It's still bare bones, but it fits in with the design of Corus' other bare bone websites.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Nickelodeon NL has started airing The Boss Baby. In Flanders, it is exclusive to Netflix.

Nick NL and Nick FL are both rerunning Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. I wouldn't be surprised if they acquire the Amazon Prime series "Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny". Nickelodeon desperately needs new cartoons.

Vaughn Max

Nickelodeon NL has started airing The Boss Baby. In Flanders, it is exclusive to Netflix.

Nick NL and Nick FL are both rerunning Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness. I wouldn't be surprised if they acquire the Amazon Prime series "Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny". Nickelodeon desperately needs new cartoons.
Every Asian Nick feed except the main Nick India airs it too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner

Here the first series you mentioned airs on RTP 2.

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Here the first series you mentioned airs on RTP 2.
Here it's airing on NickToons,but I feel like it's going to "disappear" of the schedule next months,because it's only airing at night (Saturday-Sunday) with two episodes.
EDIT: Wait,we talk about Kung Fu Panda,right? :D

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@Red Arrow My fears exactly. Nick (as a whole) is just concentrating on its U.S. feed at the moment, mainly with reality shows which don't usually get rolled out internationally. Nick's international feeds now need to supplement programming with acquisitions as hardly any new scripted programming is being made.

Edit - Apparently, a con-artist made that song in Nick India's tweet:

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
@Red Arrow My fears exactly. Nick (as a whole) is just concentrating on its U.S. feed at the moment, mainly with reality shows which don't usually get rolled out internationally. Nick's international feeds now need to supplement programming with acquisitions as hardly any new scripted programming is being made.

Edit - Apparently, a con-artist made that song in Nick India's tweet:

Just what I said 50 times & that I really hope to see sth old like ICarly,Sam&Cat...

Oh My Rocko

Hardcore Nickelodeon Fan
Idk if I can call it "an issue" but every feed of the channels ends with an ad (promo) for another channel..here's what I mean:
This happens only in Bulgaria,but the other countries from CEE don't have that...
It's so strange that this happens on NickJr. too - they air Hunter Street's ad there but I can't find it right now. I'll try to record it.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Someone recorded a recent thing from Nick Iberia, including the Portuguese subfeed.

We also have new shorts featuring a ninja character made by Teletoon. Forgot its name but I recall reading the sales announcement at NickALive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

You are on my poop list, Will Friedle and Kimmy Robertson. I will never forgive either of you. I am furious.
Currently obsessed with this Pat Benatar song. Funny, because I've listened to her music for years and I had  no idea this was her.

Will someone please ask Discotek Media to redub "Saint Tail" or just dub the undubbed episodes?
Boy, this Dan Schneider guy is pretty sketchy.

Featured Posts