International Nickelodeon Thread Part 10

Latest News & Videos

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Some more NickToons CZ info (Kabelový operátor UPC Vodafone upravuje skladbu Horizon Go. Některé stanice ze služby vyřadí.)

Confirmed:
Launches Wednesday 30th November (probably already Tuesday evening though)
Will be at least on UPC CZ (biggest provider -> good initial reach)
Will be on UPC CZ in several packages (more options -> even better initial reach)

Unconfirmed:
Initially only in SD as in other countries even on UPC CZ
Initially no catch-up TV on UPC CZ
Initially no local ads on channel
Initially local opt out with fillers
Nothing special on channel for launch
Possible cross-promotion in first month on other Nick channels on locacl ad opt outs
Hoping for it to come to Portugal.

Reactions: Checkerboard

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters
I don't see the point of TeenNick in CEE honestly. Maybe for older Nick sitcoms at best.

Those CEE Halloween idents I haven't seen mostly. Probably due to them being cut off due to opt out starting too early. Just once and it wasn't dubbed into Czech. If this is all we're gettting for Halloween this year then that is quite underwhelming. No ad idents and no logo.

Here's some more international Nick stuff (RU/IT):

Normanator1 3

Nickelodeon fan,YouTuber (Normanator 13)
Jun 28, 2019
Bulgaria
nickelodeonbulgaria.alle.bg
I don't see the point of TeenNick in CEE honestly. Maybe for older Nick sitcoms at best.

Those CEE Halloween idents I haven't seen mostly. Probably due to them being cut off due to opt out starting too early. Just once and it wasn't dubbed into Czech. If this is all we're gettting for Halloween this year then that is quite underwhelming. No ad idents and no logo.

Here's some more international Nick stuff (RU/IT):
It will never launch (TeenNick) if it launches here in CEE no one will watch the main channel (Nickelodeon) those who like cartoons will watch only NickToons and those who like sitcoms and live actions more (me) will watch only TeenNick and then Nick will "die" the ratings will be awful...+it will never launch here because the countries who have TeenNick are 2-3 (France,Italy,Israel & USA) and they are different types because they don't have Nicktoons and on TeenNick they air special localized shows...here we have Nick Jr.&Nicktoons,because of Poland (they don't have TeenNick,so we can't receive it from anywhere) soooo TeenNick will never happen in CEE.

Normanator1 3

Nickelodeon fan,YouTuber (Normanator 13)
Jun 28, 2019
Bulgaria
nickelodeonbulgaria.alle.bg
I can't explain how disappointed I'm from Nick CEE... they did almost nothing I repeat - NOTHING for Halloween this year...they didn't change the logo,the bumpers are only 3 and they aren't localized (they're with English audio) + they don't air the bumpers before the show starts (like they did every year),but Instead of that they air them right before the local ads which makes no sense...iCarly special was planned for airing..well as you already know it didn't aired...the Halloween Marathon wasn't a big deal too - they aired 7 episodes (only sitcoms) which we see like every year on Halloween...I'm so disappointed..
Nick Jr. CEE is better - they have special bumpers + the marathon is really cool (same as NickToons)

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters
Nick Jr. does have two bumpers, but they're weird. Look unfinished with no logo and just too simple/out of place.

Channels here never celebrate some holidays properly anymore.
Overall Nick CEE's Halloween this year is disappointing.

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
Nick Jr. does have two bumpers, but they're weird. Look unfinished with no logo and just too simple/out of place.

Channels here never celebrate some holidays properly anymore.
Overall Nick CEE's Halloween this year is disappointing.
Same here. Still no bug on Nick Iberia (overseas dependency of Nick CEE). Even Canal Panda had bilingual promos until 2000!

Lkoui

Apr 24, 2019
The Netherlands
Nick NL has changed its DOG to a Halloween logo since Friday.
And on that Friday Noobees has finished airing all the episodes of season 1.
Currently Noobees is not on the schedule.
4EC2E763-6951-45F3-BDA2-8061A3E6BD8F.jpeg

Spongebob Halloween episodes marathon starts this Thursday @14:00.
27188D21-D02F-4CF6-BA64-C034F0DEF8FF.jpeg

A scene of The Ghost of Plankton is included into the promo and premieres 17:10 (CET)

04BF10BD-B3DD-486D-A896-D63555B97A18.jpeg

Last edited:

Francisque

Mar 14, 2014

Something from the "Estonian" Nickelodeon, it includes some ads

But sadly, the continuity is in Russian