International Disney Networks Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CZHU is back to last year summer graphics. Very odd.
F91qmaH.jpg

zV1vaaP.jpg

EDIT: Just saw this... This makes no sense at all!
uxdS5o3.jpg

U7nzi6F.jpg

Last edited:

RegularCapital

Staff member

I'm surprised they even cared about getting Summer graphics with the channels shutting down, but there you go, DC UK has the vapor wave graphics

I did notice the fancy DOG while channel surfing realising that it's their summer package, I see that they launched it early as the kids are not at school and there's no existant start to the summer school holidays this year for obvious reasons.

July: Vaporwave
End of September: Vaporised

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Based on what I can gather from the commercial, it looks like a week long marathon in Disney Junior Spain to tie in with the premiere of The Rocketeer.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
A DC Asia promo for The Replacements from 2006, when it premiered. You've already heard of Kraventhorn Singapore from my story, but what about Fleemco Singapore?

Rrr

Nooo! I knew it all along, since DC UK relates to DC SCANDI. Well, I saw that Disney channels may close in Scandinavia too, since Disney+ is coming there the 15. September, and the main channels have already missed a lot of viewers the last years. But I know why they have missed viewers. It's because they have become so boring these years, and no longer have the charm ( visually too, although the summer graphics the last two years were pretty nice, the usual 2D graphics we have now are very boring and look unprofessional) they had once ago. The shows are getting repeative, reruns all of it. I've got much more to tell, but I will deepen it later on.
SIGH.

Francisque

I also saw that happening, Nordic countries have "only about" 27 milion people, and as you said, they depend on UK choices, often

There the channels are not FTA, so they have to make Disney+ somehow more "unique"

Reactions: Rrr

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Well, I saw that Disney channels may close in Scandinavia too, since Disney+ is coming there the 15. September
That is just a prediction. It is possible that the Nordic countries will keep their Disney networks as long as the Baltic countries don't have Disney+.

The only reason there are more reruns nowadays is because there are now 3 Disney networks instead of just 1 or 2.

Reactions: Rrr

JedSwag

DXD Asia will air a special look of Mira, Royal Detective, tomorrow (July 18), also will be reruns of Club Mickey Mouse season 3 episodes from July 27-31.

Look Who's Rocking episode of Sydney to the Max (which will air in the US, next month) has been aired in DC Asia, today, as in another show's upcoming episode that is first aired here before the US.

Last edited:

jasonnguyen2606

Look Who's Rocking episode of Sydney to the Max (which will air in the US, next month) has been aired in DC Asia, today, as in another show's upcoming episode that is first aired here before the US.

Wow, really? I didn’t notice that before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JULY 13, 2020 - FRIDAY, JULY 17, 2020
00:00 Jurassic Cops (Mon) / Vroomiz (Tue) / Flowering Heart (Wed) / Brave Fire Engine Ray (Thu) / Jungle Survival (Fri)
05:00 Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live (Tue) / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Wed-Fri)
06:00 Super Wings
06:30 Vampirina (Mon-Wed) / Puppy Dog Pals (Thu-Fri)
07:00 Rainbow Ruby* (Mon) / Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital (Tue-Thu) / Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Fri)
07:10 Kiratto Pri Chan* (Fri)
07:30 Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Mon-Thu)
07:40 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu; * on Thu) / Super Wings* (Fri)
08:00 Sofia the First
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 The 7D
09:30 Elena of Avalor
10:30 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:30 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
15:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Wed) / Hanging On! (Thu-Fri)
16:00 Brave (Dub) (Mon) / Toy Story 3 (Dub) (Tue) / Finding Dory (Wed) / The Incredibles (Thu) / The Lion King (Fri)
18:00 The Owl House* (Mon) / Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Tue-Wed) / Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (Thu) / Elena of Avalor* (Fri)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
21:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Mon-Thu)
21:30 Hello Jadoo (Fri)
22:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Thu)
22:30 Big City Greens (Wed-Thu)
23:00 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic* (Mon-Tue,Fri)
23:30 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic* (Wed-Thu)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JULY 18, 2020 - SUNDAY, JULY 19, 2020
00:00 Super Hams Band 2 (Sat) / Robocar Poli (Sun)
04:00 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
06:00 Mickey and the Roadster Racers
06:30 Sofia the First
07:00 T.O.T.S.
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Titipo Titipo (* on Sat)
08:00 Inside Out (Sat) / The Incredibles (Sun)
09:55 Mickey Mouse (Sat)
10:00 Descendants 2 (Dub) (Sat) / Big City Greens* (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
12:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
13:00 Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:30 Hello Jadoo (Sat)
14:30 Hanging On! (Sun)
15:00 Hanging On!* (Sat)
16:00 Moana (Sat) / WALL-E (Sun)
17:55 Mickey Mouse (Sun)
18:00 The Owl House (Sat) / Marvel Future Avengers* (Sun)
20:00 Tangled (Sat) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Sun)
22:00 Hanging On!
23:00 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic*

All times KST (UTC+9). Start time subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

Here's the actual schedule of DC Korea for this week.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JULY 20, 2020 - FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2020
00:00 Franky & Friends (Mon) / Jurassic Cops (Tue) / Super Wings (Wed) / Rilu Rilu Fairilu (Thu-Fri)
03:40 Yo-kai Watch (Wed)
04:00 A.N.T. Farm (Mon-Tue)
06:00 Super Wings
06:30 Vampirina (Mon-Wed) / Puppy Dog Pals (Thu-Fri)
07:00 Rainbow Ruby* (Mon) / Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital (Tue-Thu) / Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Fri)
07:10 Kiratto Pri Chan* (Fri)
07:30 Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Mon-Thu)
07:40 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu; * on Thu) / Super Wings* (Fri)
08:00 Sofia the First
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Super Wings
09:30 The 7D
10:30 Hello Jadoo
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:30 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
15:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Wed) / Hanging On! (Thu-Fri)
16:00 Aladdin (Mon) / Beauty and the Beast (Tue) / The Little Mermaid (Wed) / Frozen (Dub) (Thu) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Fri)
17:30 The Owl House (Mon) / Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Tue-Wed)
18:00 Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (Thu) / Elena of Avalor* (Fri)
21:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Mon-Thu) / Descendants 3 (Subtitles) (Fri)
22:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Thu)
22:30 Big City Greens (Wed-Thu)
23:00 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic* (Mon-Tue,Fri)
23:30 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic* (Wed-Thu)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JULY 25, 2020 - SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2020
00:00 A.N.T. Farm
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures*
06:30 Catch! Teenieping
07:00 T.O.T.S.
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Titipo Titipo (* on Sat)
08:00 Zootopia (Sat) / Finding Nemo (Sun)
10:00 Descendants 3 (Dub) (Sat) / Big City Greens* (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
12:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
13:00 Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:30 Hello Jadoo (Sat)
14:00 Elena of Avalor (Sun)
15:00 Hanging On! (* on Sat)
16:00 Big Hero 6 (Dub) (Sat) / Finding Dory (Sun)
18:00 The Owl House (Sat) / Marvel Future Avengers* (Sun)
21:00 Descendants (Dub) (Sat) / Descendants 2 (Dub) (Sun)
23:00 Hanging On!
23:30 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic* (Sat)

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

And here's DC Korea's schedule for next week. There are new episodes of Rainbow Ruby, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (season 1 finale next Saturday), Catch! Teenieping, Kiratto Pri Chan, Super Wings, Elena of Avalor, Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures (season premiere next Saturday), Titipo Titipo, Hanging On!, Big City Greens and Marvel Future Avengers (series finale next Sunday).

Last edited:

RegularCapital

Staff member
Disney XD UK also has a summer look, their DOG has turned yellow but they're still airing the general idents, the ECP has changed at least. The funniest thing about it is that when it's on top of a dark background, it looks like the old logo. I don't know why they're so insistant in using yellow for graphics with no border, the human eye can't cope with the colour compared to others.

Yellow DOG against white background:

IMG_20200718_112049035.jpg

Yellow DOG against dark background, forms a dark fake border and a green colour because of the contrast difference/optical illusion. It looks just like Disney XD's original logo.

IMG_20200718_111714810.jpg

animegamer

Doraemon: Nobita and the Spiral City will premiere on Hungama TV this Sunday at 10am

ballwa44

Disney Channel CZ/HU has not had English promos for a couple months now (they were shown in Hungarian), but alas we got this gem.
The voices heard in this are Polish and the voiceover guy has a... slightly thin Polish accent, so to say.

(Doesn't help that he says 7 instead of 8:45)

Courtesy of Random.

SoundDestroyer

Setting new ways to follow

Disney Channel CZ/HU has not had English promos for a couple months now (they were shown in Hungarian), but alas we got this gem.
The voices heard in this are Polish and the voiceover guy has a... slightly thin Polish accent, so to say.

Courtesy of Random.
@balwa44 This is Sadie Sparks,a CG/Live-action cartoon hybrid. I heard it premiered in European and Scandinavian countries.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

Courtesy of Random.

More evidence the feed closing down? This is... Even I could do better live over a phone LOL.

Perla Magica

Digital Love

Courtesy of Random.
Sadie Sparks with Polish dub? UNBELEIVABLE!

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel

Courtesy of Random.
Did you actually see this promo on TV? It looks very fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts