International Disney Networks Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
It means that all Disney content may move to FNG UK and National Geographic Channels UK. Or they may bring Mickey Mornings to the UK with a block on FOX UK/ROI.
But however with the fate of Disney Channels UK/Ireland and their deals with Sky, O2 (Telefónica) and Vigin Media. It’s unknown if Disney+ UK/Ireland may bring Disney TV content straight to the service.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
An underwater series without merpeople. Maybe it has to do with Indonesia's current moral standards.

If it had merpeople then it would remind me of show ideas I had back in 2011 largely influenced by Fish Hooks.

animegamer

Disney International HD launched on Medianet, making it the first Disney channel on the platform. They don't have any other Disney channels.

1593606067517.png

Why even bother? Nobody can trust Disney India now.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

There was apparently a video with Korean subtitles (at least I assume so) that took Candace's song from "Mom's Birthday" and used it for other Disney moms.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
That's Chinese, probably for Taiwan because of the simplified norm.

BTW, whatever happened to Bea's mom from Fish Hooks? It's almost as if Disney forgets the show exists, let alone secondary characters.

bezbebeknana

Can you make a video continuity for idents, bumpers and others?

July in Disney Channel Turkey:
-Disney Channel Turkey bring back ''GOOD LUCK CHARLIE'' every Friday at 19:45.
-Disney 11 continues with New Season 3 episodes. Every weekends at 19:45.
-Bringing back in the previous month, Hannah Montana continues. Every weekends at 19:15.
-Soy Luna New Season 3 Episodes starts this month. From 13 July Monday to Thursday at 19:45

Disney Channel Turkey was for a long time doesn't air the live-action series. Now they brings them back again, one by one. We don't yet have a date for Disney+ and we don't know D+ to coming Turkey.

Francisque

a DC UK continuity at around the closure announcement times

As you can see, they almost couldn't care less anymore, they haven't updated their graphics even if all of their promos use the new ones (they're clearly intended for international usage), a promo even is text-less, as if it's intended for DC EMEA

A few show-related promos for Disney+, in particular

@RegularCapital it'll be interesting to look at the final schedule in September 2020. DC IT had some nostalgic shows like Hannah Montana

RegularCapital

Staff member

a DC UK continuity at around the closure announcement times

As you can see, they almost couldn't care less anymore, they haven't updated their graphics even if all of their promos use the new ones (they're clearly intended for international usage), a promo even is text-less, as if it's intended for DC EMEA

A few show-related promos for Disney+, in particular

@RegularCapital it'll be interesting to look at the final schedule in September 2020. DC IT had some nostalgic shows like Hannah Montana

Yeah, they don't care because it's a dead channel walking, it's basically a semi-nightlight service for Disney+ ran based on the final orders by David Levine before he left and upper Disney EMEA management. As Levine has already left, I think the channel's final schedule plans have already been made, just not announced yet. I feel sorry for creatives, technical staff and schedulers at Disney who might lose their jobs, as I would imagine a streaming service would require less staff to maintain.

As Disney Channel UK originally launched with a lot of fanfare, knowing that people are now aware of the closure and nearly every UK newspaper online has covered the news, I think they would do something for the final week at least, it won't be a goodbye as such, Disney would market it as "See You Over on Disney+" or something along those lines. It would be great if they aired older shows and it would be an opportunity to advertise Disney+ as these shows might also be available on the service.

I already kind of knew that Disney would push Disney+ hard on the channels before DC, Junior and XD closes down, with adverts showcasing Disney Channel's shows available on the service. Knowing that Miraculous will be on Disney+, it means that third-party shows might in fact be available on the service, not sure if Disney+ will continue to get new third-party programming though and this is just transitional.

I just see Disney+ as Disney reverting back to a premium model, despite originally scrapping it and with no free option with Sky Cinema/Movies, I'll be interested to see what deal Disney, Sky and Virgin could do with offering Disney+ for free or at a discounted rate. I also wonder if one of the channels will become a Disney+ preview channel. I know that Virgin at least gives streaming services their own channel number as a way to access them, even YouTube has a channel number.

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JUNE 29, 2020 - FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2020
00:00 A.N.T. Farm (Mon) / Lab Rats (Tue) / Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live (Wed-Fri)
06:00 Vroomiz (Mon-Tue) / Franky & Friends (Wed-Fri)
06:30 Sunny Bunnies
06:50 Rainbow Ruby* (Mon) / Hello Jadoo (Tue-Thu) / Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Fri)
07:00 Kiratto Pri Chan* (Fri)
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Mon-Thu)
07:30 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu; * on Thu) / Super Wings* (Fri)
08:00 Sofia the First
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital
09:30 Super Wings (Mon-Wed) / Fancy Nancy (Thu-Fri)
10:00 Catch! Teenieping
10:30 Elena of Avalor
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
14:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
15:00 Hello Jadoo
16:00 Pororo, Cyberspace Adventure (Mon) / Pororo, The Racing Adventure (Tue) / Big Hero 6 (Dub) (Wed) / Up (Thu) / Aladdin (Fri)
17:30 The Owl House* (Mon) / Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Tue) / Elena of Avalor (Fri)
17:55 Mickey Mouse (Thu)
18:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Wed) / Zootopia (Thu)
18:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Fri)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Mon-Wed)
20:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Thu)
20:30 Hello Jadoo (Fri)
21:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Tue)
21:30 Hello Jadoo (Wed-Thu)
22:00 Hanging On! (Mon-Tue,Fri)
22:30 Big City Greens (Wed-Thu)
23:00 Atashinchi* (Mon-Tue) / Mofy* (Fri)
23:30 Mofy* (Wed-Thu)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JULY 4, 2020 - SUNDAY, JULY 5, 2020
00:00 Super Hams Band 2 (Sat) / Robocar Poli (Sun)
06:00 Mickey and the Roadster Racers
06:30 Sofia the First
07:00 Vampirina
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Titipo Titipo (* on Sat)
08:00 Moana (Sat) / Zootopia (Sun)
09:55 Mickey Mouse (Sat)
10:00 Zombies 2* (Dub) (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
12:00 Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:00 Elena of Avalor (Sun)
13:30 Hello Jadoo (Sat)
14:30 Hanging On! (Sun)
15:00 Hanging On!* (Sat)
16:00 Beauty and the Beast (Sat) / Zombies 2 (Dub) (Sun)
17:30 The Owl House (Sat) / Marvel Future Avengers* (Sun)
18:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
20:00 Inside Out (Sat)
21:00 The Owl House (Sun)
22:00 Hanging On!
23:00 Mofy*

All times KST (UTC+9). Start time subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

Here's the actual schedule of DC Korea for this week. There's some change in the schedule that Mofy, a Japanese-Italian short series which was on DJ Korea and before on EBS, replaced Jonas.

Ahead of the premiere of Zombies 2 which just happened today, DC Korea posted three videos related to the movie on YouTube this week:

- Korean dubbed version of "Like The Zombies Do"

- Korean dubbed clip featuring Zed's campaign for the school president and the emergence of werewolves

- Every songs featured in the movie with Korean subtitles

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JULY 6, 2020 - FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2020
00:00 Kids CSI (Mon-Wed) / Franky & Friends (Thu) / Super Wings (Fri)
06:00 Super Wings
06:30 Vampirina (Mon-Wed) / Puppy Dog Pals (Thu-Fri)
07:00 Rainbow Ruby* (Mon) / Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital (Tue-Thu) / Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Fri)
07:10 Kiratto Pri Chan* (Fri)
07:30 Play-Doh on Disney Junior (Mon-Thu) / Super Wings* (Fri)
07:40 Catch! Teenieping (* on Thu)
08:00 Sofia the First
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 The 7D
09:30 Elena of Avalor
10:30 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:30 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
15:00 Hello Jadoo (Mon-Wed) / Hanging On! (Thu-Fri)
16:00 The Tayo Movie: Mission Ace* (Mon) / Finding Nemo (Tue) / A Bug's Life (Dub) (Wed) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Thu) / Tangled (Fri)
17:00 The Owl House* (Mon)
18:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Tue-Wed) / Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (Thu) / Elena of Avalor (Fri)
18:30 Catch! Teenieping (Fri)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
20:00 Zootopia (Fri)
21:00 Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Mon-Thu)
22:00 Hanging On! (Mon-Tue,Fri) / Hello Jadoo (Wed-Thu)
22:30 Big City Greens (Wed-Thu)
23:00 Mofy* (Mon-Tue,Fri)
23:30 Mofy* (Wed-Thu) / My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic* (Fri)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2020 - SUNDAY, JULY 12, 2020
00:00 PriPara
06:00 Mickey and the Roadster Racers
06:30 Sofia the First
07:00 T.O.T.S.
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Titipo Titipo (* on Sat)
08:00 Inside Out (Sat) / Up (Sun)
10:00 Descendants (Dub) (Sat) / Big City Greens* (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
12:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
13:00 Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:30 Hello Jadoo (Sat)
14:00 Elena of Avalor (Sun)
15:00 Hanging On! (* on Sat)
16:00 Big Hero 6 (Dub) (Sat) / Pororo, The Racing Adventure (Sun)
17:30 Pororo, Snow Fairy Adventure (Sun)
18:00 The Owl House (Sat) / Marvel Future Avengers* (Sun)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
20:00 Frozen (Dub) (Sat) / Monsters, Inc. (Dub) (Sun)
22:00 Hanging On!
23:00 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic*

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

And here's DC Korea's schedule for next week. A Tayo the Little Bus movie Mission Ace premieres next Monday at 4pm. Also there are new episodes of Rainbow Ruby, The Owl House, Mofy, Catch! Teenieping, Kiratto Pri Chan, Super Wings (new season starts next Friday), My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (season 1 starts next Friday; The series actually began on season 5 when it premiered on DC Korea), Titipo Titipo, Hanging On!, Big City Greens (new season starts next Sunday) and Marvel Future Avengers.

In other news, Saturday 10am Movie Mornings is back starting next Saturday with three DCOM series ― Descendants, Zombies and Teen Beach Movie.

Lkoui

DC NL will air marathons from the show Phineas And Ferb. Starts weekdays from 2 PM leading up to the DCOM movie Across the 2nd Dimension. The DCOM movie airs July 15.

Today DC NL has changed to new summer look.
Onscreen, ad bumper, promo, and ident:
FOOTn8V.jpg

Clsz9iQ.jpg

kQcT8yO.jpg

fLYkyYK.jpg

Vi9s9nk.jpg

XD summer look:
c5s7FfT.jpg

xrGvOdy.jpg

woUIyOn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts