International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

Hungama is airing Freaktown in 16:9!

9F53C5EC-B79F-4601-A41B-232182354356.jpeg

SpottyBlue

I used the SoundHound app to detect the song used in this DC JP 2018 highlights promo and the result is:

Wham Bam by Clooney from the album "Girlfriend Pop 2".

It's kinda weird that DC JP used a song that is neither from Walt Disney Records nor Hollywood Records.

animegamer

DC India may air shows late but when they do they air the entire season at once sometimes before the US like with Spider-Man.

animegamer

The DJ India birthday book for November 2017. Unlike DJ Asia, the theme was completely different for Mickey’s birthday.

animegamer

A music video from 2010. This was probably the time when DC Asia removed the sitcoms like DC India did. I see Mr. Bean and Upin & Ipin in this.

SpottyBlue

Disney Channel Asia will host the DuckTales event in Sunway Pyramid from 19/1 till 6/2. This event video is only viewable in Malaysia only.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts