International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Okay, so a few days ago, I started watching Hotnews.nl again and I really like this show. I know it's just mindless entertainment, but it can be pretty fun at times. Unfortunately I can't find every episode.

Disney Channel FL should rerun this show at night just like they did from 2009 till 2011. It's a European show. It's not a cartoon. It fits perfectly with the other shows in the line-up. And it's not like they care at all about their night line-up. I am pretty sure they own this show, so it's totally free.

Ugh. If only there was a way to contact them... :( They don't listen to emails.
What Disney Channels do you find the weirdest, everyone?
Everyone will say Disney Channel Germany, even though it's 100 times better than many other Disney Channels.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
@OF992: Disney Channel Germany. Mainly because of the general weirdness of the channel. It's basically the inspiration for Disney Channel Limith, one of my April Fool's Day pranks this year.

Francisque

God, the Alex and Co English dubbing is just hideous :D (or maybe the dubbing was just for that promo)

I didn't know the voice talent at 2:56 still "existed".. he used to be part of a lot of promos for DC UK, but now he's rarely to be heard there

This mixture of different announcers during the continuity makes me remind how depressing the situation on DC IT is compared to this, where the same announcer (Patrizio Prata) does all the promos (or almost of all them) since the channel launch
There used to be a girl joining him during the early 2000s, but no more.
For me, Disney Channel Russia is the weirdest.
Yes, DC Germany has to respect newer productions more, but nothing (or almost nothing; e.g.DC India) is as depressing as DC Russia

At least DC Germany has a good level of variety, although the variety (again) is not always the best

Last edited:

SpottyBlue

Hey everyone,

Do u like Disney XD Japan using the Placard Japanese font that is the same font used by Disney Channel Japan?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Yeah, it looks like the screen bug is haunted or something.
Btw, does anyone know what Le Nautilus is?

CRE040295

And here's the promo of Rolling with the Ronks! on DC Korea which premieres this Saturday at 1pm. Back-to-back episodes will air every Saturday & Sunday at same time with no repeats.
What!? No repeats!? Probably due to screwed by the network and/or lack of promotion? Also, the show was retitled in Korean as "Mila the Cave Girl" (Hangul: 원시소녀 밀라; Hanja: 原始少女 밀라). BTW, Tae-woo Lim! Who did the voices in the Korean dub of the said show since Disney Channel Korea is too lazy to add Korean dub credits making the dub information is unknown just like other Disney Channel original movies and serie and even third party shows like the "Danger Mouse" reboot. What's your hanja spelling, Tae-woo Lim?

OhMyMyina

That weird screen bug stopped being used in ES when it went terrestrial. Like, why the massive inscription? French and Spanish children are not stupid, they know they're watching Disney Channel!

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
DC FL and DC Wallonia will start rerunning Lilo & Stitch starting May 1st at 12:50.

They will skip the first episodes, they will probably air the same episode as DC NL.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
DC FL and DC Wallonia will start rerunning Lilo & Stitch starting May 1st at 12:50.
They will skip the first episodes, they will probably air the same episode as DC NL.

EDIT: Not as good as I had hoped : /
Check out the localized logo! :D
Zie je die zon? Zag je die flits?
Zie je mijn spencer? Man, ik ben zo blits
Zie je die brievenbus? Zie je die boom?
't Leven is nog beter dan de beste droom
Wohohohohohoho
Deze dag wordt vast uitzonderlijk
Maak je op voor weer een vette rit
Welkom in de wereld waar ook jij in zit
Wohohohohohoho

Last edited:

Francisque

This is the Disney Channel UK new late night (12 midnight-6am) loop, broadcast as "Disney Channel Preview" (but mainly on Sky I think; since Virgin Media, for instance, has a black screen instead).. since DC UK, in spite of the EPG description, has not been showing Previews (for its channels) for a few time now, I don't understand why it doesn't broadcast round the clock..
That weird screen bug stopped being used in ES when it went terrestrial. Like, why the massive inscription? French and Spanish children are not stupid, they know they're watching Disney Channel!
It was really horrible and creepy.. the DOG's outline was more imponent too, compared to the "normal" EMEA DOG

It's ironic DC Spain, when it went terrestrial, started to use a very "mild" DOG (the same as the US operation, with no EMEA grey translucent background), opposed to the very heavy one they had earlier

[QUOTE="Red Arrow :D, post: 85253781, member: 139581]
Zie je die zon? Zag je die flits?
Zie je mijn spencer? Man, ik ben zo blits
Zie je die brievenbus? Zie je die boom?
't Leven is nog beter dan de beste droom
Wohohohohohoho
Deze dag wordt vast uitzonderlijk
Wohohohohohoho
[ /QUOTE]
I like it :D

Last edited:

SpottyBlue

The Disney XD Asia FB page is gone and has been merged to Disney Channel Asia FB page.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

CrypticalFiery

Rosalina
The ZhuZhus is airing on Disney Channel Russia on April 22.
One more to go (Germany) and I believe all of the deals Nelvana made with international Disney Channels will be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts