International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petran Markou

Disney+ has some language streams issues in some series. Eg in the series of Chip and Dale Nutty Tales, they list Greek in supported audio streams, but I still can not figure out what language they replaced it with.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
Disney+ has some language streams issues in some series. Eg in the series of Chip and Dale Nutty Tales, they list Greek in supported audio streams, but I still can not figure out what language they replaced it with.
For some inexplicable reason, the Greek audio track for season 1 episodes of Chip 'n' Dale's Nutty Tales on the international Disney+ platform instead uses the Arabic dubbing, which is not even supposed to be available outside of Arab countries. Even more bizarrely, the Arabic dubbing credits show up instead of the actual Greek ones after the shorts have concluded! This forces viewers in Greece to watch the season 1 shorts in English with Greek subtitles, instead of doing so with dubbing in their own language!

Fortunately, season 2 does not have this issue, as the shorts in that season are correctly provided with Greek dubbing instead.

I have submitted my feedback to Disney+ in hopes that this issue will be fixed.

Last edited:

Artan1528

Skærmbillede 2022-10-07 153936.png

Halloween logo in Scandinavia. It appeared yesterday

narq

Disney XD Poland will most likely shut down in November. New episodes of Big City Greens will air on Disney Channel Poland starting November 21st, and there will be nothing new on DXD.
Source: Dubbingpedia
More than that, there is already a schedule for the entire month of November for DC PL (with some shows from DXD), but DXD didn't get one.

Last edited:

themidnightlore

That one that banters over Sony TV channels
Disney XD Poland will most likely shut down in November. New episodes of Big City Greens will air on Disney Channel Poland starting November 21st, and there will be nothing new on DXD.
More than that, there is already a schedule for the entire month of November for DC PL (with some shows from DXD), but DXD didn't get one.
Did Disney and AMC finally decided to let it go? After this, the single Disney XD still standing in Europe will be the Dutch one, I'm right?

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Mostly because DXD now has reruns for few months. I don't see any info about the shutdown however. Perhaps they still preparing the schedule for November.

narq

Mostly because DXD now has reruns for few months. I don't see any info about the shutdown however. Perhaps they still preparing the schedule for November.
Nope, all schedules always get released on the same day for all Disney channels. Only this time DXD didn't get a schedule. Also maybe it's too early for them to spread the info, but it does feel like it will shut down imo.
After this, the single Disney XD still standing in Europe will be the Dutch one, I'm right?
Well we don't know yet, it might shut down too, maybe they want to completely get rid of the channel everywhere. This is just a speculation tho.

Francisque

I think it's the first time that Disney Channel Poland schedules are released before Disney XD schedules, which usually take less time to be planned beforehand.

So, it might mean something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts