International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
JULY 2022 CZHU:
Sulphur Springs Marathon S2
Friendship Day Crazy Weekend Marathon

Nothing interesting. Save for maybe Suite Life on Deck, Violetta Recipes, Summer Days reruns.

NippyToadster

JULY 2022 CZHU:
Sulphur Springs Marathon S2
Friendship Day Crazy Weekend Marathon

Nothing interesting. Save for maybe Suite Life on Deck, Violetta Recipes, Summer Days reruns.
Disney Channel Poland in July:
- Amphibia S3 (maybe full) starts airing from 18th July at 11:20 AM CET, weekdays.
- also the marathon of S2 of Sulphur Springs.
Schedule changes are on: Disney Channel - Program TV na tydzień

CassandraRO

On July 2nd,DC RO/BG will air new episodes from Amphibia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-232312_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-232312_Chrome.jpg
    444.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220611-232256_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-232256_Chrome.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220611-232242_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-232242_Chrome.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 40

GRPHX

Has DisneyCH/XD International variations have been air any kind of SABAN title? Like Nascar Racers, Diabolik, Space Strikers, Walter Melon, Iznogoud or distributed programming like The Tick, Life With Louie, Biker Mice From Mars etc.

Interesting fact is "Diabolik Track of the Panther" trademark record still active in Chile. The Trademark record re-newed in 2010 via BVS International. But unfortunaetly Disney dumped all SABAN related cartoons (except Marvel Animated Universe and The Tick) shame on you Disney.

I've never understand it. Saban Titles very popular in GenerationY and this generation wants to see this cartoons back. Why Disney don't stream anything for almost 3 years

JulianRO

Has DisneyCH/XD International variations have been air any kind of SABAN title?
Disney Channel N/FL had some series such as Bad Dog, Wunschpunsch, and Kids from Room 402.

There are two topics on the fok.nl forum. In the first one, somebody said that Wunschpunsch did air in the midnight:

In the second one, somebody was zapping through its TV channel in midnight, and he did see the same series airing on Disney Channel at about 1 A.M.

This series also aired on Disney XD N/FL (as how Wikipedia claims, but I couldn't find any schedule regarding that)

If I'm not mistaken, there were also some Saban series that aired on Disney XD Scandinavia.

Last edited:

Francisque

Expect more downgrades because of D+. In the area.

I'm still surpised Disney XD Poland and Nat Geo People still run normally in Poland, but I wouldn't be surprised by an announcement about a likely shutdown soon, they along with possibly Fox Comedy too.

And i understand that Disney XD is run differently from the rest, it still won't take a huge effort to stop this joint venture with AMC

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Has DisneyCH/XD International variations have been air any kind of SABAN title? Like Nascar Racers, Diabolik, Space Strikers, Walter Melon, Iznogoud or distributed programming like The Tick, Life With Louie, Biker Mice From Mars etc.

Interesting fact is "Diabolik Track of the Panther" trademark record still active in Chile. The Trademark record re-newed in 2010 via BVS International. But unfortunaetly Disney dumped all SABAN related cartoons (except Marvel Animated Universe and The Tick) shame on you Disney.

I've never understand it. Saban Titles very popular in GenerationY and this generation wants to see this cartoons back. Why Disney don't stream anything for almost 3 years
Portugal never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts