International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

NippyToadster

Disney Channel Poland:They're also advertising the Descedants series marathon.It will premiere the same day as in the CEE,but the maraton will start at 12 PM CET and ends at 7 PM CET with the premiere of "Descedants:The Royal Wedding"

Attachments

• grenowie 2.jpg
    grenowie 2.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 68

Perla Magica

Digital Love
ICYMI: Disney Channel Taiwan (before closedown on January 1, 2022) has removed the scene of Amity kissing Luz on the cheek on The Owl House episode "Through the Looking Glass Ruins"

The Taiwan channel was under management handled in Singapore.

Also: Disney Channel Russia cancelled The Owl House and won't continue to air new episodes.
Uh... ok, this felt weird. I'm more afraid of how DC Taiwan will censor the moment where Luz and Amity became girlfriends two episodes later. About DC Russia, looks like they're so anti-LGBT they refused to air season 2. Back when they aired season 1 in Russia, they had to cut all scenes where Amity blushes in the Grudgby episode.

Last edited:

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Super Hungama (replacement of Marvel HQ India) will officially launch on Dec 11, 2021 and will air several of Disney cartoons (like Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Big City Greens and Milo Murphy's Law) and several indian cartoons
This new channel is already way better than Marvel HQ. Also, I see "The Daltons" on this video.

Artan1528

New idents. I saw one with Ghostforce too but didn't get to record it. I'll try later

Artan1528

Christmas Again?! Promo, On-Screen Bug and Ident. I love the graphics this year

Last edited:

Artan1528

Do other countries have Christmas graphics yet or premiering "Christmas Again?!"? I haven't even seen a single video of another country with Christmas graphics or promos of the DCOM

Rrr

Christmas Again?! Promo, On-Screen Bug and Ident. I love the graphics this year

Yeah, the graphics are actually quite well done, at least they did something unlike Halloween. i haven’t been able to watch the channel for some time now, that’s why I’ve been a bit inactive in here but I’ve been lurking around xd

Artan1528

Amphibia Season 1 will premiere on Disney Channel Scandinavia on December 3rd and they made an ident:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts