International Disney Networks Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artan1528

Disney Junior is now 720p in Denmark. Used to be 576i. Quality seems to be the same lol

Here's a test recording I just did:

Rrr

Disney Junior is now 720p in Denmark. Used to be 576i. Quality seems to be the same lol

Here's a test recording I just did:

I just noticed that , yeah the entire EMEA feeds now have the hd bug although the quality still seems to be the same? :p maybe it’s just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artan1528

I just noticed that , yeah the entire EMEA feeds now have the hd bug although the quality still seems to be the same? :p maybe it’s just me

The feed is indeed 720p but the quality hasn't improved IMO. They also removed the English audio track.

Walker

Since the new episodes of the miracle will start today, there is a marathon in DC Turkey from 06:00 to 20:05 today. Miraculous World: New York - United Heroes will be shown at 17:15, Miraculous World: Shanghai - The Legend of Lady dragon at 18:35, and a new episode will be shown at 19:45.

jr668r2.png

animegamer

Disney Channel India has removed Phineas and Ferb now. Now it doesn’t have any Disney shows.

Disney Channel India Sunday schedule
12:05am Bhaagam Bhaag
12:28am Oye Golu
1:35am Moka
1:57am A Kind of Magic
3:25am Bhaagam Bhaag
4:31am Oye Golu
6:00am Doraemon
8:34am Selfie with Bajrangi
10:04am Doraemon
10:59am Selfie with Bajrangi
11:56am Doraemon
1:35pm Selfie with Bajrangi
2:31pm Doraemon
4:01pm Selfie with Bajrangi
4:23pm Doraemon
11:33pm Bhaagam Bhaag

31to5

Disney Channel India has removed Phineas and Ferb now. Now it doesn’t have any Disney shows.

Disney Channel India Sunday schedule
12:05am Bhaagam Bhaag
12:28am Oye Golu
1:35am Moka
1:57am A Kind of Magic
3:25am Bhaagam Bhaag
4:31am Oye Golu
6:00am Doraemon
8:34am Selfie with Bajrangi
10:04am Doraemon
10:59am Selfie with Bajrangi
11:56am Doraemon
1:35pm Selfie with Bajrangi
2:31pm Doraemon
4:01pm Selfie with Bajrangi
4:23pm Doraemon
11:33pm Bhaagam Bhaag

I have a prediction for the upcoming Disney Channel HD in India. The new channel will exclusively air Disney Channel (and possibly Disney XD) original animated series and other western animations (i.e. Miraculous Ladybug) while the Disney Channel India remains airing Doraemon and local animations.

This will be similar to how Nickelodeon HD Plus and Cartoon Network HD Plus air their contents and differentiate from their standard 4:3 definition counterparts.

animegamer

I have a prediction for the upcoming Disney Channel HD in India. The new channel will exclusively air Disney Channel (and possibly Disney XD) original animated series and other western animations (i.e. Miraculous Ladybug) while the Disney Channel India remains airing Doraemon and local animations.

This will be similar to how Nickelodeon HD Plus and Cartoon Network HD Plus air their contents and differentiate from their standard 4:3 definition counterparts.

I doubt it because it’s being called Disney Channel HD not Disney Channel HD+

31to5

I doubt it because it’s being called Disney Channel HD not Disney Channel HD+

Possibly. But are the majority of HD tv channels in India have different schedules than their SD channel counterparts? I noticed only a very few of HD channels are simulcast feed of the SD channels over there.

fleXTCG

xd
Terrible CEE management. It's really pathetic. One channel. No HD. No feedsplit. Unprofessional chaos.
Not having multiple sub-feeds is actually a good thing, it leads to less airing errors, and equal quality for each country. For example CN's Hungarian sub-feed is criminally bad compared to the main feed, or even the Czech SD sub-feed. The volume is all over the place, lags horribly, A/V quality is outstandingly bad, etc.

However yes, Disney CZ/HU is one of - if not - the worst DC feeds out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts