International Disney Networks Thread Part 8

Marty

Excuse me, i wanna ask something for. If Amphibia First Promo Had Multilanguage Dub?. i mean like the owl house example like this:

thanks for @ChickyBro for video.

anyone here had it? , if yes i still working a new project multilanguage promo before disney channel shutdown in APAC.

~thank you

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Here's the actual schedule of DC Korea for this week.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2021 - FRIDAY, JUNE 11, 2021
00:00 Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future (Mon) / Kids CSI (Tue-Wed) / Pandarang (Thu) / K.C. Undercover (Fri)
06:00 Tish Tash
06:30 Super Wings
06:50 Vampirina (* on Mon)
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Catch! Teenieping
08:30 Super Z (Mon-Thu) / Galaxy Guards* (Fri)
09:00 The Octonauts
09:30 Mira, Royal Detective (Mon-Wed) / T.O.T.S. (Thu*,Fri)
10:00 Franky & Friends
11:00 Secret Jouju: Guardians of Star (* on Mon)
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
12:30 Wadda tv
13:30 Hanging On!
15:00 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu) / Time Traveler Luke* (Fri)
16:00 Inside Out (Mon) / Toy Story (Dub) (Tue) / Toy Story 2 (Dub) (Wed) / Finding Nemo (Thu) / Monsters, Inc. (Dub) (Fri)
17:30 Mickey Mouse (Mon) / Amphibia (Tue)
18:00 Amphibia* (Mon) / The 7D (Wed-Fri)
19:00 Catch! Teenieping
20:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Mon-Thu) / Ratatouille (Fri)
21:00 The Owl House (Mon-Thu)
22:00 Kiratto Pri Chan* (Mon-Tue) / Hello Jadoo (Wed-Thu) / Hanging On! (Fri)
23:00 Hanging On!

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2021 - SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2021
00:00 K.C. Undercover (Sat) / A.N.T. Farm (Sun)
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 Puppy Dog Pals*
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 Doc McStuffins
07:30 Teenie Scouts Big Five (* on Sat)
08:00 Zootopia (Sat) / The Lion King (Sun)
10:00 Catch! Teenieping
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:00 The 7D
14:00 Hello Jadoo
15:00 Catch! Teenieping
16:00 Frozen (Dub) (Sat) / The Princess and the Frog (Sun)
18:00 Elena of Avalor (Sat) / DuckTales (Sun)
19:00 Hanging On! (Sat) / Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy* (Sun)
20:00 Up (Sat) / Inside Out (Sun)
22:00 Hanging On!

All times KST (UTC+9). Start time subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

And here's DC Korea's schedule for next week. There's new Vampirina, Secret Jouju: Guardians of Star, Amphibia, Kiratto Pri Chan, Disney 11, T.O.T.S., Galaxy Guards, Time Traveler Luke, Puppy Dog Pals, Teenie Scouts Big Five, Big City Greens, and Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2021 - FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2021
00:00 Lab Rats (Mon-Tue) / Super Hams Band (Wed) / Pandarang (Thu) / Muffy and Jemjem (Fri)
01:40 Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future (Fri)
02:40 Kids CSI (Fri)
03:40 Lab Rats: Bionic Island (Tue) / Naughty Nuts (Wed-Thu)
04:00 PriPara (Fri)
06:00 Tish Tash
06:30 Super Wings
06:50 Vampirina (* on Mon)
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Catch! Teenieping
08:30 Super Z (Mon-Thu) / Galaxy Guards* (Fri)
09:00 The Octonauts
09:30 Mira, Royal Detective (Mon-Wed) / T.O.T.S. (Thu*,Fri)
10:00 Franky & Friends
11:00 Secret Jouju: Guardians of Star (* on Mon)
11:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
12:30 Wadda tv
13:30 Hanging On!
15:00 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu) / Time Traveler Luke* (Fri)
16:00 Aladdin (Mon) / Beauty and the Beast (Tue) / Cinderella (Wed) / Frozen (Dub) (Thu) / Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (Fri)
17:30 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Wed,Fri)
18:00 Amphibia (Mon*-Tue) / The 7D (Wed-Fri)
19:00 Catch! Teenieping
20:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Mon-Thu) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Fri)
21:00 The Owl House (Mon-Thu)
22:00 Kiratto Pri Chan* (Mon-Tue) / Hello Jadoo (Wed-Thu) / Hanging On! (Fri)
23:00 Disney 11*

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 19, 2021 - SUNDAY, JUNE 20, 2021
00:00 Let's Go to School, Kong
03:40 PriPara (Sun)
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 Puppy Dog Pals*
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 Doc McStuffins
07:30 Teenie Scouts Big Five (* on Sat)
08:00 Ratatouille (Sat) / The Incredibles (Sun)
10:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat) / Big City Greens* (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:00 The 7D
14:00 Hello Jadoo
15:00 Catch! Teenieping
16:00 Brave (Dub) (Sat) / Aladdin (Sun)
17:30 Catch! Teenieping (Sun)
18:00 Elena of Avalor (Sat) / DuckTales (Sun)
19:00 Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy* (Sun)
20:00 Descendants (Dub) (Sat) / Descendants 2 (Dub) (Sun)
22:00 Hanging On!
23:00 Disney 11*

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

Meanwhile, part of Disney's Ultimate Princess Celebration campaign, DC Korea is airing (repeats of) princess movies at 4pm from yesterday to June 20.

Walker

Latest developments on Disney Channel Turkey:

- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir season 4 first episode airs on Friday, July 9 at 19.15. ( 7:15 PM )

- Miraculous World: Shanghai, The Legend of Ladydragon repeat is Friday, June 18th at 6:35 pm.

- The Pair of Kings comes with reruns. It will be shown every Friday from 19.45 to 20.45 without ads. ( 7:45 PM - 8:45 PM )

Last edited:

jasonnguyen2606

Hey, guys. Miraculous Shanghai will air in Asia, June 27. And it will be the final miraculous world special to air in Asia before it shut down on October 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rrr

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
Continuity for DC Scandinavia.
Contents: Reklame ident (old look). Promo for new episodes of Big City Greens June 26th. A general promo for Just Roll With It. A promo for new episodes of Bunk’d Friday 16:10. The Ducktales promo I mentioned earlier (old look). And a DC ident (old look).
A bit weird how they seem to slightly differ the new (IMHO more hideous) and the old look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same as on CZHU. Super lazy.

Anyhow, I have information that currently at least in Czechia Disney+ will indeed launch after summer between September-December. Supposedly they have been dubbing most of the content coming there to the point of blocking other streaming services.

ChickyBro

taiga is great
Free-to-Air Programming Block "Disney Club" Expected to Have Its Final Airing in Thailand on June 27

Channel 7 (Thailand) recently announced that, starting from July 3, there will be a new anime/tokusatsu block airing simuldubs of newest One Piece episodes weeks behind Japan. Select titles from Thai licensors DEX and TIGA such as Detective Conan, Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise, Ultraman Trigger are also in the lineup.

Moreover, former Thai Disney Club host Bogus Teerathan posted on his Facebook yesterday that there would be a special announcement on the block this Saturday, June 26.

While Channel 7 (Thailand) just premiered Aladdin (2019) on its special programming block two days ago, this could mark the end of Disney Club in Thailand, which airs around 7 am on the channel, since the time slot is going to be replaced with other programs. Most of Disney-Fox Asia networks are already scheduled to shut down on October 1.

However, people from Thailand can subscribe to the Disney+ Hotstar service from June 30 onwards, with pre-sales now open exclusively to AIS 5G customers.

Last edited:

Rrr

That's me!
[mention]Checkerboard [/mention] At least your DC doesn’t premiere new episodes of cartoons in early weekend mornings 07:00 (I mean seriously, who wakes up at such a slot?!)

Walker

[mention]Checkerboard [/mention] At least your DC doesn’t premiere new episodes of cartoons in early weekend mornings 07:00 (I mean seriously, who wakes up at such a slot?!)
Don't they show the same episode on the same day? For example, if it is shown at 7 am, 2 pm and 9 pm, isn't the same episode shown at 2 pm and 9 pm?

Rrr

That's me!
Don't they show the same episode on the same day? For example, if it is shown at 7 am, 2 pm and 9 pm, isn't the same episode shown at 2 pm and 9 pm?

Nah, Disney Channel Scandinavia hates most animated shows for some reason, so fx the new Big City Greens episodes only have one slot: weekends 07:00.

Rrr

That's me!
Sorry for the double post but it seems that “Secret of Sulphur Springs” is on its way to DC Scandinavia. Communications chef for Disney Nordic, Aurora Stark has recently commented on the situation with 100 channels closing: Disney vil lukke over 100 internationale kanaler | SE og HØR “Disney Channel and Disney Junior are important for us, and we will continue to invest in them. We have lots of fantastic shows coming, such as the all new Sulphur Springs, and new seasons of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Bunk’d, PJ Masks (mistakenly mentioned as “The Pyjamas Heroes”) Bluey, among others”. Btw DC Scandinavia recently changed to the same summer bug and look as last year, although it’s not completely rebranded yet (endboards still normal, sometimes normal idents, etc.). Also, I’m not completely sure, but it seems that the channel has started having ad breaks in a middle of a episode, something as far I know only DXD Scandinavia did in its last few years

Francisque

Sorry for the double post but it seems that “Secret of Sulphur Springs” is on its way to DC Scandinavia. Communications chef for Disney Nordic, Aurora Stark has recently commented on the situation with 100 channels closing: Disney vil lukke over 100 internationale kanaler | SE og HØR “Disney Channel and Disney Junior are important for us, and we will continue to invest in them. We have lots of fantastic shows coming, such as the all new Sulphur Springs, and new seasons of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Bunk’d, PJ Masks (mistakenly mentioned as “The Pyjamas Heroes”) Bluey, among others”. Btw DC Scandinavia recently changed to the same summer bug and look as last year, although it’s not completely rebranded yet (endboards still normal, sometimes normal idents, etc.). Also, I’m not completely sure, but it seems that the channel has started having ad breaks in a middle of a episode, something as far I know only DXD Scandinavia did in its last few years
DC Scandinavia has been having jnternal ad breaks for half the year (mostly between Summer and December) for some 5-ish years, now, like CN does, more or less during the same years, including "30 minutes" long slots.

It's because I guess they can attract more advertisers in the months leading to Christmas and in Summer

Marty

Anyone here had The Chicken Squad Promo Disney junior Asia, i his maybe become last new preschool show in disney junior APAC but i need this if someone record it

Bonus: out of topic. bluey comes to Cbeebies asia

JedSwag

The 4th season of Club Mickey Mouse Malaysia is happening soon on Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia.

Screenshot from IG stories.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-18-12-08-56-61.png
    Screenshot_2021-06-18-12-08-56-61.png
    807.2 KB · Views: 16

jasonnguyen2606

The 4th season of Club Mickey Mouse Malaysia is happening soon on Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia.

Screenshot from IG stories.

Cool. Let’s hope warna walk season 2 will happened on Disney+ hotstar Malaysia too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walker

Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir season 4 new episodes will start on Friday, July 9 at 19:15. New episodes every Friday at 19:15 on Disney Channel Turkey

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hey I'm trying to get into the AnimeSuperhero discord but when I try to connect my Discord account to my account on here, it gives me a server error.
Interesting yesterday aired iCarly iGo to Japan on Nick, this might be because of Olympics in Tokyo this year
CNC
I feel like I'm the only person here who actually ENJOYS watching Housebroken every week.

The winner of this matchup is Trick Or Threat, which got 3 votes. A Little Fright got 1 vote. Now it's time for the next matchup called Going Too Far. It's between The Penguins Of Madagascar episode "The All Nighter Before Christmas" and the My Little Pony episode "Pinkie Pride
Sorry, @Fone Bone but the worst DC show for me is Teen Titans Go, not Titans. I'm just getting tired of the constant backlash towards the latter and no, petitions rarely work.

Featured Posts