International Disney Networks Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2021 - FRIDAY, JANUARY 22, 2021
00:00 Art Odyssey (Mon) / The Little Farmer Rabby (Tue) / Rolling Stars (Wed) / Bizaardvark (Thu-Fri)
03:40 K.C. Undercover (Mon) / Super Wings (Wed)
04:20 Kids CSI (Tue)
06:00 GoGo Dino Explorers (Mon-Thu) / Super Z (Fri)
06:30 Doc McStuffins (Mon-Wed) / The Rocketeer (Thu-Fri)
06:50 Rainbow Ruby* (Mon) / Vampirina (Tue-Fri; * on Tue-Wed)
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu; * on Thu) / GoGo Dino Neighbors* (Fri)
08:00 Super Z (Mon) / Mira, Royal Detective (Tue-Fri)
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
10:30 Catch! Teenieping
11:30 Phineas and Ferb
12:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:30 Hanging On!
15:00 Catch! Teenieping
16:00 The Lion King (Mon) / Finding Nemo (Tue) / Monsters, Inc. (Dub) (Wed) / A Bug's Life (Dub) (Thu) / Up (Fri)
18:00 Elena of Avalor
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir*
20:30 Wadda tv
21:00 Hotel Transylvania: The Series* (Mon)
22:00 Wadda tv (Mon) / Hello Jadoo (Tue) / Jessie (Wed-Fri)
23:00 Disney Fam Jam*

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JANUARY 23, 2021 - SUNDAY, JANUARY 24, 2021
00:00 Star Wars: The Clone Wars
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures (* on Sat)
06:30 The Rocketeer
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 T.O.T.S. (Sat) / Super Z* (Sun)
07:30 Tish Tash* (Sat)
08:00 Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Sat) / Ratatouille (Sun)
10:00 Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom* (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
12:00 Hanging On! (Sun)
13:00 Hello Jadoo
13:30 Elena of Avalor (Sun)
14:00 Hanging On! (Sat)
14:30 Catch! Teenieping (Sun)
15:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat)
16:00 The Incredibles (Sat) / Cinderella (Sun)
17:30 Tish Tash (Sun)
18:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat) / Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest* (Sun)
20:00 Toy Story (Dub) (Sat) / Monsters University (Dub) (Sun)
22:00 Wadda tv
23:00 Disney Fam Jam*

All times KST (UTC+9). Start time subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

Here's the actual schedule of DC Korea for this week. The season finale of Rainbow Ruby aired on Monday and the season finale of Disney Fam Jam airs tomorrow. Meanwhile, on Monday, the Korea Communications Standards Commission, the regulatory authority for the broadcasting and telecommunications industry in Korea, disciplined four kids channels including DC Korea for airing certain episode of Hello Jadoo that "is feared to undermine gender equality by promoting stereotypes about women's appearance." It's unknown whether the disciplinary action is the reason for the significant decrease of airings of the series in recent weeks. For your information, there was no problem when the episode first aired on SBS a decade ago.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2021 - FRIDAY, JANUARY 29, 2021
00:00 Lab Rats (Mon) / Raven's Home (Tue-Wed) / Liv and Maddie (Thu-Fri)
06:00 GoGo Dino Neighbors (Mon-Wed) / Super Z (Thu-Fri)
06:30 Doc McStuffins (Mon-Wed) / The Rocketeer (Thu-Fri)
06:50 Tish Tash (Mon) / Vampirina (Tue-Fri; * on Tue-Wed)
07:20 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:30 Catch! Teenieping (Mon-Thu; * on Thu) / GoGo Dino Neighbors* (Fri)
08:00 Super Z (Mon) / Mira, Royal Detective (Tue-Fri)
08:30 The Octonauts
09:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
10:30 Catch! Teenieping
11:30 Hello Jadoo
12:30 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
13:30 Hanging On!
15:00 Catch! Teenieping
16:00 Descendants (Dub) (Mon) / Descendants 2 (Dub) (Tue) / Frozen (Dub) (Wed) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Thu) / Ratatouille (Fri)
18:00 Elena of Avalor
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (* except Fri)
20:30 Wadda tv
21:00 Hotel Transylvania: The Series* (Mon)
22:00 Wadda tv (Mon) / Hello Jadoo (Tue) / Jessie (Wed-Fri)
23:00 Hanging On!

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JANUARY 30, 2021 - SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2021
00:00 Win, Lose or Draw
06:00 Mickey Mouse Mixed-Up Adventures
06:30 The Rocketeer
06:50 Play-Doh on Disney Junior
07:00 T.O.T.S. (Sat) / Super Z* (Sun)
07:30 Tish Tash* (Sat)
08:00 Inside Out (Sat) / The Lion King (Sun)
10:00 DuckTales* (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
11:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat)
12:00 Hanging On! (Sun)
13:00 Hello Jadoo
13:30 Elena of Avalor (Sun)
14:00 Hanging On! (Sat)
14:30 Catch! Teenieping (Sun)
15:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat)
16:00 Brave (Dub) (Sat) / Up (Sun)
18:00 Catch! Teenieping (Sat) / Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sun)
19:00 Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Sat) / Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest* (Sun)
20:00 Toy Story 2 (Dub) (Sat) / Monsters, Inc. (Dub) (Sun)
22:00 Wadda tv
23:00 Hanging On!

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

And here's DC Korea's schedule for next week. After France and Belgium, the 1-hour season 3 special episode of DuckTales titled "Let's Get Dangerous!" airs next Saturday. It's unknown whether DC Korea decided to start the final season with the special.

There's also new episodes of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Hotel Transylvania: The Series, Vampirina, Catch! Teenieping, GoGo Dino Neighbors, Tish Tash, Super Z and Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest.

Moleoman

Apparently, some elements of Playhouse Disney EMEA 2003 look (namely the Christmas idents) were also used on Playhouse Disney block on Disney Channel USA. I wonder if an opposite case happened at least once.:

malurian

So far, Indonesia and Malaysia has Disney+ hotstar. Hopefully Vietnam and Thailand will launch the same service next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's previously announced here that Thailand will get Disney+ Hotstar, while the Philippines is going to have "just Disney+." Singapore will have Disney+ and Hotstar as separate services. No news about Vietnam though.

I'm beginning to see a pattern behind the decision-making regarding what brand of D+ to use for each market, i.e. the demand for content variety beyond the Disney banners. Just "Disney+" means there is barely any third-party content. "Disney+ Hotstar" means there is going to be third-party content.

Malaysia is probably going to see a lot of local, Southeast Asian, and Indian content coming along with the usual Disney-owned stuff, but I predict that we'll get East Asian stuff (K-dramas, anime? Who knows?) and non-Disney-owned western shows as well.

I wonder if Club Mickey Mouse Malaysia will have a Disney+ Original or Hotstar Original branding on Disney+ Hotstar Malaysia.

Sent from my vivo 1919 using Tapatalk
Club Mickey is a Disney brand. Of course it'll still come under the Disney branding. But then again, there's no telling if the Club Mickey show will come back again in any form, with industry-wide production woes due to the pandemic.

jasonnguyen2606

So Beyblade Burst Rise is finally move to Disney channel Asia after the closure of Disney XD Asia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rrr

The Owl House (l'aspirante strega) coming in February on Disney+ in Italy, at last!!!

I don't understand what's going on , but Scandinavian websites, continue to have an odd schedule of. DXD Scandinavia going, with Kim Possible on it.. is the channel still broadcasting in territories, for contractual reasons?
Yeah, I saw it too, supposed it was some schedule from another region, but I’m not so sure now. Even though the schedule has shows like “Supa Strikas” which DXD Scandinavia never have aired before. I strongly doubt that DXD Scandinavia still would continue in some territories, but who knows ;)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts