International Disney Networks Thread Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisque

These graphics look quite disappointing TBH

It's like they put minimal effort.. and anyway, isn't too early for Christmas graphics?

BTW finally Disney+ Italy is adding newer Disney Channel stuff like Upside Down Magic, in December

Reactions: Rrr

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Here's a promo of the second episode of Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom, titled "Amazing Friends", which premieres next Saturday on DC Korea.

SpottyBlue

Rogue One promo on Disney Channel Russia:

This movie premiered yesterday on DC Russia.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Artan1528

New promo for Dec 4th. They will air:
15:30 Bunk'd (Raven About Bunk’d Part 2)
16:30 Coop & Cami
17:00 Just Roll With It
17:30 Upside-Down Magic

They haven't even aired part 1 of Raven About Bunk’d yet

Rrr

New promo for Dec 4th. They will air:
15:30 Bunk'd (Raven About Bunk’d Part 2)
16:30 Coop & Cami
17:00 Just Roll With It
17:30 Upside-Down Magic

They haven't even aired part 1 of Raven About Bunk’d yet
I commented on the video...
EDIT: What the ...Did you really need to turn the comments off?

Last edited:

Artan1528

I commented on the video...
EDIT: What the ...Did you really need to turn the comments off?
I haven't turned anything off. Youtube did it cause it's a kids channel :/

EDIT: They're back now :)

Last edited:

malurian

I've got word that Disney Channel has stopped airing Malay dubs for newer movie premieres like Coco and Incredibles 2 on the Malaysian feed. I wonder if this has something to do with Disney+ coming to Malaysia soon because the Indonesian feed discontinued the movie premiere slot around the same time Disney+ debuted.

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk

mitchellellis

Australia
It seems that Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior Australia have deleted their YouTube channels at some stage.

RegularCapital

Staff member
These graphics look quite disappointing TBH

It's like they put minimal effort.. and anyway, isn't too early for Christmas graphics?

BTW finally Disney+ Italy is adding newer Disney Channel stuff like Upside Down Magic, in December

Not surprising since they got rid of Disney Channel UK and the team associated with it. Closing the channels on 1st October meant they didn't have to bother with Halloween and Christmas branding, which is another theory why they closed the channels then, apart from the fact that's the possible date the carriage deals end.

Also, in other news, the 30% European Quotas will soon apply to streaming services, France will be the first to adopt the new rules, Disney (Plus) is also mentioned in the article. I think there are some minor exceptions depending on the nature of the streaming service and particular niches such as Crunchyroll, a lot of Japanese anime companies have their European division in France (this includes Crunchyroll), so it's actually in their best interest to make this an exception. France Leading Charge With E.U. Directive to Get Streamers to Invest in Local Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts