International Disney Networks Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
In Iceland, they have Goldie & Bear (Gullbrá og Björn) recently aired on RÚV.

Other than that, I wish for RÚV to premiere The 7D which I think it was still airing in India, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Latvia, Taiwan, and Turkey, or was it still impossible just because the show was underrated.
It wasn't underrated to Disney Channel Portugal's eyes. Fish Hooks, from the same creator and animators, was a lot more underrated.

JedSwag

DC Asia's new rebrand is still a bit partial, because:
- The screen-bug hasn't update
- The split screen continuity is not updated as well (even though they use the new branding on new promos)
- The Social Media Age idents were kept same way how the US always kept on midnight hours (afternoon hours when you're in Asia) and in some shows.

More next and commercial bumpers needs to be updated:
- Amphibia
- Big City Greens (when season 2 premieres)
- Big Hero 6: The Series (when the mid-season 2 premieres)
- Bunk'd (when the mid-season 4 premieres)
- Club Mickey Mouse (unclear if they going to have a 4th season or not)
- Hotel Transylvania: The Series
- Raven's Home
- Sydney to the Max (when season 2 premieres)
- Wizards of Warna Walk (no announcement if the second season was announced)

DJ Asia's screen bug is updated with The Rocketeer logo

animegamer

Disney Channel India schedule from Saturday 8 February to Friday 14 February. Pretty much the worst schedule ever.

1581343169013.png

animegamer

Disney Channel India’s rating has increased to 3rd position after weeks of struggling.

Only after increasing the airing of Doraemon like crazy.

The channel really has a dark future ahead...

Vaughn Max

Disney Channel India’s rating has increased to 3rd position after weeks of struggling.

Only after increasing the airing of Doraemon like crazy.

The channel really has a dark future ahead...
They'll probably change the schedule next week to readd one or two Disney shows since they change the whole schedule every 2 weeks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Francisque

As expected, Disney Cinema France to cease broadcasting soon, because of Disney+

Francisque

With Disney Cinema France closing down,it's the end of what remained of cinematic Disney-owned brands in Europe.

I'm not counting Sky Movies Disney (UK) , owned by Sky, which is very likely not to be continued with the Sky-Disney contract renewal coming in March.

jasonnguyen2606

The promo for The Rocketeer on DJ Asia via FOX Movies (courtesy of OscarFan2018 now I Love FOX Movies Network)

As I said before, Fox network group is now start advertising some of Disney programs from some international Disney Network channels after Disney/fox merger was completed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts