Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Cartoon Headquarters

JedSwag

Jun 28, 2019
Kiko Camarin, Caloocan City, Philippines
Digby Dragon is leaving the line-up on Disney Junior Asia on February 29 and on March 1, The Furchester Hotel moves at 11:30PM

Tangled: the Series (except seasons 2-3) and The Little Mermaid: the Series adds to the line-up as part of Disney Princess month

Lab Rats readds on Disney Channel in Singapore on March 2

Reactions: jasonnguyen2606

Francisque

Mar 14, 2014
On February 28, 2020 (in Spain) and on March 6, 2020 (in Germany), the live stream and media library of the Disney Channel and the Disney Channel app will be discontinued. The app can no longer be downloaded.

Disney + is responsible for this.

However, it is interesting that the Disney Channel in Spain and Germany can no longer be received on the Internet and there is no longer a possibility to watch programs for free later. What is common in free TV in both countries.

Similarly, other DC Apps in other European markets have been discontinued too

Definitely I don't think DC Spain and DC Germany are going to close or move back to paying TV, as they're successful channels and Disney want to milk those channels as far they can, but I expect that the focus will shift more and more to Disney+, especially for premieres.

BTW today Disney+ European "subscribers" have receieved a mail, with a special offer for those who subscribe within the 23rd of March.
59.99€ per year / 49.99 £ instead of 69.99€/59.99£.. I don't know, it looks convenient, but I'm not sure

RandomMe

Bloo
Dec 30, 2012
Braga, Portugal
internalymbelydredd.tumblr.com
A DXD India promo from 2011:

The last few seconds are for a promo for Vikram.

Honestly it was already unfitting for an "action" channel, whose Asian feed didn't even launch yet, but was a sign of bad times to come.

This is the reason why Doraemon is popular on Disney Channel nowadays and how variety started to be killed off. This is entirely from the uploader's point of view, and is in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.