Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottyBlue

Disney Channel Korea website has closed down and got redirected to the main Disney Korea website. Only the schedule remains.

See the schedule: 디즈니 통합웹

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

SpottyBlue

Malaysia also will have Disney+ coming!
67eb03567ec547ee9018c8b9ad2fcfff.jpg

SpottyBlue

DC India aired this MML season 2 episode today first:
5468c1ab4d5c55648565024875660a64.jpg
625047ed91e0f30032a768cdc3f22d71.jpg

animegamer

How will Disney India celebrate Mickey's 90th birthday? By doing nearly nothing.

Despite talking about it constantly on social media, Disney Channel will just be showing Mickey Mouse shorts at random times between Doraemon episodes and Three Musketeers movie at night (and 2 hours of Clubhouse from 6am). Guess what the schedule will be the day before? Doraemon from 1pm to 11pm!

Disney XD will do nothing, and Disney Junior will probably do nothing since the schedule looks the same as any other day.

They have nearly no respect to their own brand.

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
So what will DC PT do? Simple: sixteen or so hours of Mickey Mouse 2013 shorts on Sunday.

They do respect their own brand, however they seem to disrespect its heritage. It would be cool and all to see all those old Mickey Moues theatrical cartoons from ages ago that used to air on Disney Channels worldwide and now they don't seem to like it.
No, it was due to complaints they probably received at their call centre
This sort of reminds me of a complicated phase of my life where I was begging for the return of CN Africa in Portugal (it never worked) except that, for some mad reason, in Bangladesh it's the complete opposite, as they deserve the return of something deemed toxic: Hungama, in Hindi, aka Shin-Chan Network.

In the past few years there was a huge controversy regarding Doraemon and, recently, while doing Facebook searches, I found someone who was happy because he had RealVU, and Doraemon Channel India. So wrong.

In my age (early 2000s), Portuguese kids with cable and no Disney Channel subscription had to contempt with Canal Panda where the a few shows were dubbed and the rest wasn't (Doraemon in Spanish) and Cartoon Network was the EMEA feed in English without subtitles.

animegamer

In the past few years there was a huge controversy regarding Doraemon and, recently, while doing Facebook searches, I found someone who was happy because he had RealVU, and Doraemon Channel India. So wrong.
There are some Doraemon fanboys out there that they don't care about how bad the channel is.
And RealVU never had Disney Channel

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Disney Channel Korea website has closed down and got redirected to the main Disney Korea website. Only the schedule remains.

See the schedule: 디즈니 통합웹

Both DC & DJ Korea websites are absorbed into newly revamped Disney Korea website on October 24. In my opinion, this is a huge minor update because the new website now only features links to social media pages they've owned, schedule and sweepstakes of DC & DJ Korea.

Meanwhile, here's DC Korea schedule for next week. Badanamu Cadet is on hiatus once again (the slot replaced by reruns of The Little Farmer Rabby) while Go Away, Unicorn!, another series that the first episode was aired during Chuseok holiday as a pilot, looks like officially joined the network's schedule on Monday at 6:30pm.

According to the schedule, new episode(s) of Robot Train S2*, Muppet Babies*, Hotel Transylvania: The Series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars*, GoGo Dino Explorers*, Big City Greens, PriPara*, Mickey Mouse, Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama, Finding Mickey, and Big Hero 6: The Series will air next week. (* denotes network premiere)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2018 - FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2018
00:00 Bubble Bubble Cook (Mon) / Flowering Heart (Tue) / Eggboy Koru (Wed) / Robot Train (Thu) / Toad Patrol (Fri)
04:20 Bubble Bubble Cook (Tue) / PriPara (Fri)
06:00 GoGo Dino
06:30 Yo-kai Watch
07:00 Finding Mickey (Mon-Tue) / Wadda TV (Wed-Thu) / Hello Jadoo (Fri)
07:30 Big Hero 6: The Series (Mon-Tue) / PriPara* (Fri)
08:00 Sofia the First
08:30 Vampirina
09:00 Robot Train S2* (Mon) / GoGo Dino Explorers (Tue*-Fri)
09:30 Robot Train S2 (Tue) / Mickey and the Roadster Racers (Wed-Fri)
09:55 Remi & Solla (Wed-Fri)
10:00 The Little Farmer Rabby
10:30 Muppet Babies* (Mon-Tue) / Puppy Dog Pals (Wed-Fri)
11:00 PJ Masks (Mon-Tue) / The Octonauts (Wed-Fri)
11:15 Wild About Safety (Mon-Tue)
11:30 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
12:00 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
12:30 Brave Fire Engine Ray
13:00 Super Wings
13:30 Peg + Cat
14:00 Rilu Rilu Fairilu: Mahou no Kagami
14:30 Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama
15:00 Hello Jadoo
16:00 Frozen (Dub) (Mon) / Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (Dub) (Tue) / Aladdin (Wed) / Finding Nemo (Thu) / A Bug’s Life (Dub) (Fri)
17:30 Mickey Mouse (Tue-Wed)
17:35 Vampirina (Tue-Wed)
18:00 Mickey Mouse (Mon,Thu-Fri)
18:05 Vampirina (Mon,Thu-Fri)
18:30 Go Away, Unicorn! (Mon) / Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Tue-Fri)
19:00 Wadda TV
20:00 Hotel Transylvania: The Series* (Mon) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Tue) / Big City Greens* (Wed) / Ratatouille (Thu) / Inside Out (Fri)
21:00 Jungle Survival (Mon-Wed)
22:00 The Sound of Your Heart
23:00 Star Wars: The Clone Wars*

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2018 - SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2018
00:00 Hello Pawmily (Sat) / PriPara (Sun)
04:20 PriPara (Sat)
06:00 Mickey and the Roadster Racers
06:25 Remi & Solla
06:30 Sofia the First
07:00 Doc McStuffins
08:00 Big Hero 6 (Dub) (Sat) / Pororo, The Racing Adventure (Sun)
09:30 Porong Porong Rescue Mission (Sun)
09:55 Mickey Mouse (* on Sat)
10:00 DuckTales (Sat) / Wadda TV (Sun)
11:00 Finding Mickey (Sat) / Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Sun)
12:00 Hotel Transylvania: The Series (Sat) / Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:00 Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama* (Sat) / Elena of Avalor (Sun)
14:00 Elena of Avalor (Sat) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Sun)
15:00 Rilu Rilu Fairilu: Mahou no Kagami (Sat) / Finding Mickey (Sun)
16:00 Toy Story (Dub) (Sat) / Toy Story 2 (Dub) (Sun)
18:00 Mickey Mouse
18:05 Finding Mickey* (Sat) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Sun)
18:35 Wadda TV (Sat)
19:00 Big Hero 6: The Series* (Sat) / Finding Mickey (Sun)
20:00 Zootopia (Sat) / Big Hero 6 (Dub) (Sun)
22:00 The Sound of Your Heart
23:00 Star Wars: The Clone Wars*

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

animegamer

Disney Junior India got updated with the real schedule for Mickey's birthday (ignore what I said before) and it will just be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse nonstop from 6am up to next day 6am.

SpottyBlue

Here are the Mickey's 90th anniversary trivia videos that was aired on DC and DXD Asia:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Disney Junior India got updated with the real schedule for Mickey's birthday (ignore what I said before) and it will just be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse nonstop from 6am up to next day 6am.
The Portuguese feed doesn't have the audacity to do that (stupid European content quotas)

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
La chaine Disney will be airing Peppa Pig starting November 25th.

Corus had the rights to Peppa in English, so why not the French dub? The French dub airs on both Yoopa and TFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts