International Disney Networks Thread Part 3

Latest News & Videos

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Despite all the emails, we never got That's So Raven S4, and we got W.I.T.C.H. S2 in English without subtitles...

I still wonder what That's So Raven S4 was like. Was it like season 3 (which was pretty bad compared to season 1 and 2)?

Artan1528

I actually like all the seasons in the Raven universe. That's So Raven seasons 1-4, Cory In The House seasons 1-2, Raven's Home seasons 1-2. Can't wait for Season 3. I love that universe :D

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I remember not liking those two children introduced in season 3, and also hated how they had turned Chelsea into a an idiot. (Same with Cat from Victorious, weird girls always seem to turn into idiots!) Granted, I haven't seen it in a while so maybe I only remember the negative things about that season.

RandomMe

Bloo
Even though we lost interest in Soy Luna, we did air the entire series. But not airing entire seasons is basically the same as what DC PT did to the third season of Fish Hooks and the second season of Andi Mack.

Artan1528

I wish someone could make English subtitles for Soy Luna season 3 (Or the whole show). Or maybe even dub the show. Soy Luna is so poor treated. It's insane :/

Francisque

I remember not liking those two children introduced in season 3, and also hated how they had turned Chelsea into a an idiot. (Same with Cat from Victorious, weird girls always seem to turn into idiots!) Granted, I haven't seen it in a while so maybe I only remember the negative things about that season.
Season 4 is worse

Francisque

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Disney XD German YT channel has become "Marvel HQ Deutschland"
Disney XD EMEA will perhaps change its name just like India did...

EDIT:
Their schedule seems fine the next two weeks.
Milo Murphy is still on air in late February.

Last edited:

RegularCapital

Disney EMEA has been consolidating their licences to make them UK based for some reason, which is weird considering Brexit, unless they want to transfer them to the Netherlands or somewhere simular in one clean sweep.

As of July 2018, DC CZ and other Eastern European Disney Channel feeds as well as the pan-feed now have Ofcom licences.

This was the same in April 2018 for Disney XD, DXD Italy, DXD France, DXD Germany, DXD Spain and DXD Poland now have UK licences.

OFF: Discovery recently renewed their lease on their European HQ in London, they'll probably broadcast via fibre to an uplink centre in the Netherlands. Cable company Virgin Media gets its premium channels directly from SES Astra's HQ in Luxembourg via fibre.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Apparently John K. is FINALLY finished with 'Cans Without Labels'.
I was never a big fan of Hannah Montana, but it had the best brother-sister relationship I have ever seen on TV.
I'll Be making February 2019 Nick Premieres on Tuesday or Thursday.
lots of things might be scheduled ones that include Crashletes, Double Dare (Special & S1 Finale), LSBS (S2 Finale), More Henry Danger and Cousins For Life... Knight Squad (S2 Premiere), The Loud House, SpongeBob, RainbowButterflyUnicornKitty, Sunny Day, Peppa Pig & Lots More...
SPECULATION So, I've decided the only CN originals we could see added to Boomerang this year are Dexter's Laboratory and Codename: Kids Next Door, already among the most requested shows on the platform. Everything else is on CN On Demand through the end of the year or on Hulu, and we may not see those until 2020 at the earliest. This does not include some of the lesser-known CN stuff.
RTP and SIC did reports on Popeye's 90th. Only SIC mentioned the new web series wothout even mentioning its criticism. Both didn't even mention Wimpy. Maybe he merged with Homsar because of a wrench.