Status
Not open for further replies.

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Here's the schedule of DC Korea this weekend & next week including this year's Chuseok special programming event called Hwiyeongcheong Day (promo below), as always. Because the holidays end on Wednesday, I divided the next weekday schedule into two.

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2018 - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2018
00:00 SofyRuby (Sat) / PriPara (Sun)
04:15 Super Wings (Sat)
06:00 Mickey and the Roadster Racers
06:20 Remi & Solla
06:30 Sofia the First
07:00 Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital
08:00 Big Hero 6 (Dub) (Sat) / Finding Dory (Sun)
09:55 Mickey Mouse
10:00 Big Hero 6: Baymax Returns (Sat) / Watda TV (Sun)
11:00 DuckTales (Sat) / Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Sun)
13:00 Go Away, Unicorn!* (Sat)
14:00 Elena of Avalor (Sat) / Go Away, Unicorn! (Sun)
15:00 Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama* (Sat) / Hello Jadoo (Sun)
16:00 The Lion King (Sat) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Sun)
18:00 Watda TV* (Sat) / Marvel's Spider-Man* (Sun)
19:00 Big Hero 6: Baymax Returns (Sat) / Watda TV (Sun)
20:00 The Incredibles (Sat) / WALL-E (Sun)
22:00 The Sound of Your Heart

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2018 - WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
00:00 PriPara (Mon) / The Little Farmer Rabby (Tue) / Tayo the Little Bus (Wed)
04:20 Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Wed)
06:00 GoGo Dino
06:30 Yo-kai Watch
07:30 Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital
08:00 Frozen (Dub) (Mon) / Big Hero 6 (Dub) (Tue) / Finding Dory (Wed)
09:30 Frozen Fever (Dub) (Mon)
10:00 Tangled: The Series (Mon) / Big Hero 6: Baymax Returns (Tue) / Badanamu Cadets* (Wed)
11:00 Elena of Avalor (Mon) / Hello Jadoo (Tue) / Watda TV (Wed)
14:00 Hotel Transylvania: The Series (Mon) / Watda TV (Tue) / Big Hero 6: Baymax Returns (Wed)
15:00 DuckTales (Wed)
16:00 Finding Nemo (Mon) / Finding Dory (Tue) / Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Wed)
18:00 Watda TV
20:00 Toy Story (Dub) (Mon) / Toy Story 2 (Dub) (Tue) / Zootopia (Wed)
21:30 Toy Story of Terror! (Mon) / Toy Story That Time Forgot (Tue)
22:00 Black Rubber Shoes (Mon-Tue) / The Sound of Your Heart (Wed)
23:00 Kirby Buckets*

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2018 - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
00:00 Fish & Chips (Thu-Fri)
03:20 Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Fri)
06:00 GoGo Dino
06:30 Yo-kai Watch
07:30 Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital (Thu) / PriPara* (Fri)
08:00 Mickey and the Roadster Racers
08:20 Remi & Solla
08:30 Sofia the First
09:00 Puppy Dog Pals
09:30 My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
10:30 PJ Masks
10:45 Wild About Safety (Thu)
11:00 The Octonauts
11:30 Brave Fire Engine Ray
12:00 Katuri
12:30 Handy Manny
13:30 Zip Zip
14:00 Rilu Rilu Fairilu: Mahou no Kagami
14:30 Kamisama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama
15:00 Hello Jadoo
16:00 Tinker Bell (Thu) / Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (Dub) (Fri)
17:30 Vampirina
18:30 Star vs. the Forces of Evil
19:00 Watda TV
20:00 Inside Out (Thu) / Monsters, Inc. (Dub) (Fri)

DISNEY CHANNEL KOREA SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2018 - SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2018
00:00 Atashin'chi
03:20 Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Sun)
06:00 Mickey and the Roadster Racers
06:20 Remi & Solla
06:30 Sofia the First
07:00 Doc McStuffins: Toy Hospital
08:00 A Bug's Life (Dub) (Sat) / Monsters, Inc. (Dub) (Sun)
10:00 DuckTales* (Sat) / Watda TV (Sun)
11:00 Watda TV (Sat) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Sun)
12:00 Hotel Transylvania: The Series (Sat) / Hello Jadoo (Sun)
13:00 Tangled: The Series (Sat) / Elena of Avalor (Sun)
14:00 Elena of Avalor (Sat) / Watda TV (Sun)
15:00 Rilu Rilu Fairilu: Mahou no Kagami* (Sat) / Big Hero 6: The Series (Sun)
16:00 Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue (Dub) (Sat) / Zootopia (Sun)
17:30 Watda TV* (Sat)
18:00 Big Hero 6: Baymax Returns (Sat) / Marvel's Spider-Man* (Sun)
19:00 Big Hero 6: The Series* (Sun) / Watda TV (Sun)
20:00 Wreck-It-Ralph (Dub) (Sat) / Toy Story 3 (Dub) (Sun)

All times KST (UTC+9). Subject to change. * denotes new episode(s).

As you can see, Go Away, Unicorn!, which premiered today, is suspiciously disappeared on next Saturday's schedule. I have no idea why DC Korea put the show on hiatus right after its premiere. Meanwhile in next week, there are premieres of Kirby Buckets (season 2 ends on Wednesday), Badanamu Cadets (new series), PriPara, DuckTales, Rilu Rilu Fairilu: Mahou no Kagami, Watda TV (airs 30 minutes earlier than usual because of a repeat of Big Hero 6: Baymax Returns), Big Hero 6: The Series (starts air on regular slot every Saturday at 7pm with back-to-back new episodes), and Marvel's Spider-Man. Also starts on Thursday, reruns of Brave Fire Engine Ray and Katuri will replace slots formerly occupied by GoGo Dino Explorers and Canimals respectively.

Last edited:

OhMyMyina

Here's the schedule of DC Korea this weekend & next week including this year's Chuseok special programming event called Hwiyeongcheong Day (promo below), as always. Because the holidays end on Wednesday, I divided the next weekday schedule into two.

As you can see, Go Away, Unicorn!, which premiered today, is suspiciously disappeared on next Saturday's schedule. I have no idea why DC Korea put the show on hiatus right after its premiere. Meanwhile in next week, there are premieres of Kirby Buckets (season 2 ends on Wednesday), Badanamu Cadets (new series), PriPara, DuckTales, Rilu Rilu Fairilu: Mahou no Kagami, Watda TV (airs 30 minutes earlier than usual because of a repeat of Big Hero 6: Baymax Returns), Big Hero 6: The Series (starts air on regular slot every Saturday at 7pm with back-to-back new episodes), and Marvel's Spider-Man. Also starts on Thursday, reruns of Brave Fire Engine Ray and Katuri will replace slots formerly occupied by GoGo Dino Explorers and Canimals respectively.
I misread GoGo Dino Explorers as Dora the Explorer and I was like "Why was that airing on a DISNEY Channel?"

animegamer

DIHD continuity.

Check out 1:10, Disney Channel US graphics they forgot to cut out

Moleoman

Meanwhile, Disney XD France has recently replaced separate French prints (with localized credits) of various shows with English ones and in turn the dub credits appear as subtitles instead:

Vaughn Max

I misread GoGo Dino Explorers as Dora the Explorer and I was like "Why was that airing on a DISNEY Channel?"
It might have aired on Disney Channel in countries with no Nick or Nick Jr channels

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Francisque

Yes, DXD France appears to have said goodbye to French prints, which is a bit weird given the factin spite of the EMEA pan-schedule it still has its own playout etc.

Also, as DC IT, it often uses Star Wars Makers fillers

Also, no Now bumpers are used; instead, idents are

SpottyBlue

I heard from @DuMbJoY in WhatsApp that Disney XD Asia will premiere The Suite Life on Deck in reruns on 2 October and Star Wars Resistance on 12 October.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

animegamer

I heard from @DuMbJoY in WhatsApp that Disney XD Asia will premiere The Suite Life on Deck in reruns on 2 October and Star Wars Resistance on 12 October.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Let’s see if they put more old Disney Channel sitcoms on DXD Asia, it will be great if they do

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Looks like DC PT won't have another one of those month-long Halloween specials.

Since the 2014 rebrand, the channel has constrained Halloween celebrations to October 20th onward and ending on November 1st, when in the past it started when October started and ended when October ended.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Why is that video in English rather than in Dutch and French? :sweat:

I'm surprised Disneys Jonge Garde did so well in Wallonia!

Francisque

I think English is used as an internal backup for French-speaking Belgium in order to translate promos etc.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
I think English is used as an internal backup for French-speaking Belgium in order to translate promos etc.
What? :sweat: Do you think that everything in Belgium gets translated from Dutch to English to French? Walloons are more likely to understand Dutch than to understand English. (their knowledge of English is even lower than in France)

I think this video was made for advertisers, who often can't read French and Dutch.

animegamer

Disney Junior India continuity. You can’t even compare this with Disney Junior Asia, the Indian one is stuck in the past.

Vaughn Max

Disney Junior India continuity. You can’t even compare this with Disney Junior Asia, the Indian one is stuck in the past.

At least it has a good schedule. Also, I thought when you said they were stuck in the past that they still used Playhouse Disney bumpers or something

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

mitchellellis

Australia
Star Wars Resistance premieres 14 October on Disney XD Australia!

5B5D4E4F-6625-46A4-B931-11A0C788D385.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts