Status
Not open for further replies.

walter

NickKid
We got a release date for the Milo Murphy's Law Phineas and Ferb Crossover.
January 2019. It will premiere in Japan on August 30th and Germany in September

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Now I understand why none of the current tweencoms aren't hits. Disney has been using the same DNA for years.

They should experiment with tentacles IMO.

This video is 10 years old and now more relevant than ever.

SpottyBlue

It's been 3 months Disney XD UK didn't upload any videos on the DXD UK YouTube channel.

Www.Youtube.com/disneyxduk

The search function is broken in the Southeast Asian Disney sites after the site rebrand. When I type something, it shows the results from the Disney.com site (1st image).

When I press enter, it shows the results from the Disney Malaysia site (2nd image).
39647df9cc1eed883c7c97d567ea54f6.jpg
6ec2aa71fcfd4ac44512fb6e3cb743dd.jpg

Mod note: Double posts merged. Please use the edit button.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaughn Max

Presenting the Hungama schedule for next week!

6:00 AM TELESHOPPING
7:00 AM SHIN CHAN
10:30 PM BOYSTER
11:00 PM TELESHOPPING
All they need to do is get rid of Boyster and Teleshopping and it will be the best schedule ever

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

mitchellellis

Australia
Disney Channel Australia are simply calling it Tangled now and are just classing it as a special!

5704F9C7-433D-4562-8813-6457AB403C43.jpeg

FDD3085D-76F5-47E5-9EA5-04CFC4460ADB.png

Also Bizzardvark Season 3 premieres 25 August!

3B183D73-9B15-4AAB-A482-8D6687497B68.jpeg

Last edited:

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Hank Zipzer, a show that European DCs picked up a few years ago yet technically made for CBBC (and aired on RTP 2 here) airs on HBO Family in south-east Asia.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
These combined feeds might easily shut down if Disney has a completely digital philosophy. For people like me, I am against this decision, but not entirely.

OhMyMyina

I prefer Disney Channel Spain over Disney Channel Portugal because:
More variety (I know it's terrestrial and all, but still...)
Better announcer (Disney Channel Spain's is funny, while Disney Channel Portugal's is creepy)
Available in HD
Less errors

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
This was the promo for Baymax Returns on Disney Channel Wallonia.

Big Hero 6 is called "Les nouveaux héros" in French : / What a generic name.

Francisque

The French (but not just them) like their "generic" names, believe me :D

Also, either because of the influence of Disney XD, Disney Junior Western Europe or because we approach Autumn and Christmas, DC Scandinavia is back to a more orderly 30-minutes based schedule (mostly to accomodate the whole 12-minutes European advertising hourly maximum limit), from 6am to 11pm, like DC UK (Scandinavian TV is quite influenced by British TV traditions too)
In reality it is a 31 minutes + 29 minutes based one; the 31 minutes slot can have an internal ad break, the 29 minutes not, according to EU laws

And, as long as the longer break is the one between shows, I'm fine with it; again, it's much better than having the shows at random o' clock

På Disney Channel idag - tablå och guide

I prefer Disney Channel Spain over Disney Channel Portugal because:
More variety (I know it's terrestrial and all, but still...)
Better announcer (Disney Channel Spain's is funny, while Disney Channel Portugal's is creepy)
Available in HD
Less errors
Disney Channel Portugal is a.. mess

@RandomMe is right about moaning about it, since , a channel which should be a mixture of Disney Channel and Disney XD given the lack of availability of Disney XD in Portugal, barely cares about the latter channel contnets

This summer is "Incredible Zomer" on Disney XD NL.
And one can notice, that Disney XD NL along with Disney XD Israel, are the two last "standalone" remaining Disney XD EMEA feeds
Disney XD Israel promotions though seem to consist of nothing but promoting their On Demand service

Now I understand why none of the current tweencoms aren't hits. Disney has been using the same DNA for years.

They should experiment with tentacles IMO.

This video is 10 years old and now more relevant than ever.
I think I prefer the current era of sitcoms though; there's more in something like Stuck in the Middle

The era of Hannah Montana, Suite Life etc. was a quite star-obsessed one; everything in the DC promotions made you feel how failure you are for being not as famous as them
@Francisque: You were right :) Not just Telenet and Orange will lose Disney XD, but Proximus and Scarlett as well.
Blijft Disney XD bij Proximus? | Proximus NL

Hoping to see season 2 of Guardians of the Galaxy and Penn Zero this Fall... On Disney Channel or Kadet, I don't care.

Also, shouldn't you take a more "Italian" avatar? :D Somethin' like this:
krrn5ixlhim.png
You wish :p
Disney XD UK "Next" idents during credits:
View attachment 187711

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Same new ECP as Disney XD Italy (except with "Tra Poco" instead of Next) etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts