"Injustice: Ground Zero (2016 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and discuss this DC Comics title!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Bringing the gap between Injustice: Gods Among Us and Injustice 2!

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US — GROUND ZERO #1

Written by CHRIS SEBELA
Art by POP MHAN and TOM DERENICK

Don’t miss the start of this new series bridging the gap between the recently concluded INJUSTICE digital first series and the upcoming Injustice 2 game! The story of the first INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US videogame is told in comic book format for the first time, but from the skewed perspective of Harley Quinn. As heroes from the parallel Earth arrive to tip the balance against Superman’s regime, Harley’s determined to cause her own brand of mayhem with her newly formed Joker Clan!

Discuss this DC Comics title!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My daily reminder of Twitter being cancer on level with TikTok (which is worse, despite not being around as long.):

Yeah: I thought a boy and a girl becoming more than friends was usually the norm when it came to building healthy future relationships, last time I checked. Or is it that these characters are straight?
devil cookie pfp time!

because of this tweet...
So NERF sells Minecraft toys apparently...
Something I've noticed about Popeye on MeTV's Saturday Morning Cartoons as of late- not only are there now 4 shorts instead of 3, they're mostly, if not entirely, ones from the 1950s. A decade that Warner Home Video has yet to tackle for the Sailor Man. Almost like it's a sign.
Here is my multisource Sparta "no BGM" remix. Enjoy! :)

Featured Posts