"Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Four (2015 Ongoing)" Series Talkback (Spoilers)

"Injustice: Year Four" - Discuss and Rate!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Superman versus the Amazons!

INJUSTICE YEAR FOUR #1

Written by BRIAN BUCCELLATO
Art by BRUNO REDONDO, XERMANICO and JUAN ALBARRAN

Superman’s regime has been opposed by the Green Lantern Corps and by those who wield the power of magic, but the Man of Steel has emerged battered yet still in control. Now he’s about to face his greatest opponents yet: the gods themselves! Hera’s role in awakening Wonder Woman from her coma has drawn the attention of Mount Olympus, and these new players are about to test existing alliances.

Comments?

Related Discussion:
-Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Three (2014 Ongoing) Series Talkback (Spoilers)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us - Year Two (2014 Ongoing) Series Talkback (Spoilers)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us (2013 Ongoing) Series Talkback (Spoilers)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My daily reminder of Twitter being cancer on level with TikTok (which is worse, despite not being around as long.):

Yeah: I thought a boy and a girl becoming more than friends was usually the norm when it came to building healthy future relationships, last time I checked. Or is it that these characters are straight?
devil cookie pfp time!

because of this tweet...
So NERF sells Minecraft toys apparently...
Something I've noticed about Popeye on MeTV's Saturday Morning Cartoons as of late- not only are there now 4 shorts instead of 3, they're mostly, if not entirely, ones from the 1950s. A decade that Warner Home Video has yet to tackle for the Sailor Man. Almost like it's a sign.
Here is my multisource Sparta "no BGM" remix. Enjoy! :)

Featured Posts