"Infinity Train" News and Discussion Thread

Light Lucario

Staff member
A fall premiere sounds pretty likely given that they're still in production and it would give them more time to work on the series.

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
So, is this a mini-series or was it picked up for a full first season? I'm not sure if I ever saw this confirmed anywhere.

Also, that trailer has me HYPED. It looks very dark, but that isn't a bad thing! This will be a unique addition to the CN lineup for sure. Also, how "soon" is "coming soon," eh? ;)

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I still think this would work better a mini-series. Regardless, I've got no excuse not to see where this train goes, so consider me a little more properly interested in this.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
That trailer gave me goosebumps. Hyped!

I wonder if that talking cat and Spirited Away-like monster from the pilot are working together. Or will every episode have its own villain?

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
That's a pretty dang effective trailer, and that combined with the fact they hid it underneath a keyboard puzzle is the kind of stuff that really shows how much effort CN is putting into promoting this show and how much faith they have in it.

I still stand by a Fall release date for this.

DeanBurrito25

This has such the potential to be another hit series for the Network. I can feel it.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
I still stand by a Fall release date for this.

I predict it comes out in November, since that's the month in which the show takes place.
Where’s the trailer at?

It's linked on @Commander Beeper's post. If you're talking about the Twitter video I posted, it was deleted, most likely by CN. I've edited my post to include an alternate Instagram upload, though that may get deleted too.

EDIT: I removed the video since it's already available on CN's YouTube channel.

Last edited:

JordanPowers3000

This is looking tight! I get some SCP Foundation vibes from the train's properties. I'm definitely giving this a watch.
I do too. It's already lowkey got it's own fandom, or at the very least a cult following, long before the series officially entered production or was even greenlit. When any media unironically has a fanbase or cult following before it's even gone given the 'ok' or gone into production that's how you know for sure it's a going to be a hit. It basically already kinda is one, and has been for a long time now. Here's to hoping it gets well advertised and gets at least great ratings. I can sense it will.

BlooMac

A section for the show on the app/site is up. It's worth mentioning that it's the first CN original in a while to be rated TV-PG.
infinitytrain_logorating_web_560x230_0.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts