"Infinity Train" News and Discussion Thread

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Yeah M622 don't be one of those guys who forces people to watch a show they may want to check out at a later date just on maybe possibily the idea of the most people possible wanting more. And yeah I want more Infinity Train too but I don't want to scare people away from watching the show by forcing them too. That's not going to get more people watching.

And yeah there is a reason why you do market shows as being watched straight away especially on streaming because when a show and series is binged and watch through people will want to spoil and let out secrets of it ASAP and for some people having things revealed ahead of time can ruin a series for them. But Fone is not one of those people based on him doing reviews of certain shows like say Runaways months after the last season came out and still enjoying or not more on his terms. So please respect people's viewing decisions and don't try and make them watch something they may not want to watch right now as that's just being rude.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Yeah M622 don't be one of those guys who forces people to watch a show they may want to check out at a later date just on maybe possibily the idea of the most people possible wanting more. And yeah I want more Infinity Train too but I don't want to scare people away from watching the show by forcing them too. That's not going to get more people watching.

And yeah there is a reason why you do market shows as being watched straight away especially on streaming because when a show and series is binged and watch through people will want to spoil and let out secrets of it ASAP and for some people having things revealed ahead of time can ruin a series for them. But Fone is not one of those people based on him doing reviews of certain shows like say Runaways months after the last season came out and still enjoying or not more on his terms. So please respect people's viewing decisions and don't try and make them watch something they may not want to watch right now as that's just being rude.
I'll get to it. But not this month. Maybe not even this year. I have so much stuff to catch up on.

Thanks for defending my perspective. It's appreciated.

UPDATE 6/15

You mentioned that I watch shows months after everyone else while being able to avoid spoilers. It's usually pretty easy since Anime Superhero is the really the only entertainment website I visit. Very few people watch the same shows I do and even when people do, like Runaways, the talkback usually isn't very full. It's pretty easy for me to avoid spoilers for TV shows.

Movies are another story. The only reason I go to theaters at ALL is because people spoil things like crazy no matter WHAT site I'm on. Not having movies in theaters for now has been a bit of a spoiler break for me.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

RainbowCupcake

I don't really FEEL like it
Staff member
I knew season three would focus on Grace.

Too bad I won't be able to see it, since I don't have HBO Max.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Great news! I can't wait to see the new season too, but I wonder why Hazel's hand isn't glowing in green in the poster? Maybe she dosen't have a number yet?

LinusFan303

Squeak
I'm happy it got renewed , too bad it's not airing on CN, I liked watching the books unfold over a week on TV... also still don't have HBO Max, since I can't watch it on TV...

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Oh man so glad we're getting more Infinity Train and yeah 100% cool and not surprised the focus is going to be on APEX. Based on how the last book worked it's pretty clear IT plants a seed of an idea in one season and that seed grows into the main focus of the next season. So the idea of focusing on Grace and Simon should be fun. Obviously Hazel is going to be the "comedy relief" sort of goof to their more serious characters like how you had Jesse contrast MT/Lake last season but should be fun and honestly kind of hope their journey isn't so much finally being moved to find a way off the train but rather make it more of a home without just being toxic to people just trying to get off but guess we'll see as each season has a hook now that we know the big secret of the train. Wonder if this season will plant a possible hook for a fourth though yeah guess now it's how well it will do on MAX which obviously will have to see about that in due enough time.

Light Lucario

Staff member
That's pretty cool that season three has been confirmed. I would have been okay with ending it after season two, but I'm glad that they'll be able to do more with this concept and the issue of these kids living on the train.

It isn't enough to get me into HBO Max. This is mainly because I already have plenty of other streaming services, so I don't need to add another one right now. I do feel like I might have taken too long to get Netflix considering a lot of the stuff I probably would have watched there has already ended up on a bunch of other streaming services. Unless they announce a new season of Justice League Action or a new season/special for Steven Universe, I'll probably hold off on HBO Max for the foreseeable future.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
I'm really loving what I see, and as someone with an HBOMax subscription I'm looking forward to the new season.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
There will be a "Comic-Con@Home" panel on July 24.
INFINITY TRAIN
Friday, July 24 at 12 p.m. PT
The mysterious and compelling fan-favorite series from Cartoon Network Studios and HBO Max pulls in for a triumphant return to Comic-Con this year. Climb aboard and join Owen Dennis (series creator), Madeline Queripel (supervising director), and show writers Alex Horab, Lindsay Katai and Justin Michael as they look back on Books One and Two and reveal a sneak peek of Book Three, only on HBO Max.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
A young actress named Isabella Abiera will voice Hazel in season 3. I mean book 3.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I was looking on Google. Book 3 apparently comes out on August 13 with the first 2 episodes.

Screenshot_20200720-134906.png

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Sort of tells me the idea of Book 3 being dependent on how many people viewed the show on HBO Max was a bit of a mislead.

I don't think the viewership count was for Book Three--it was already in production before HBO Max launched. That would've been ready, regardless.
I think it might've been to see if they would gauge interest in Book Four and beyond.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Looks like the first episode of Infinity Train Book 3 it's now online for free.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Owen Dennis said how the show's crew was laid off due to finding other jobs and how they currently don't have the greenlight to make new episodes. He said that if people want more episodes, they need the views.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts