I'm Sad and Mad At CoronaVirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsWade2

Hi,
I have to warn you all, this is my half-sad and half-rant about what's going on right now, but I'll try to be tamed as best I can. Anyway, I'm sad and mad at the CoronaVirus. I think this year is starting to suck and what a way to start a new decade. I was so upset that Disneyland is closed for two weeks or more and I've never get the chance to see their new parade, yet. I'm also mad that I didn't get the chance to see Onward since the movie theaters is shut down as well. And I'm not so sure if I'll do a musical this year. Also, I work as a courtesy clerk at Vons and man......it was chaotic. I mean, the toilet paper thing. My mom got back from grocery shopping today and boy, she is in a bad mood, which I don't blame her. I should've warned her. I'm so mad that people get carried away being worried about this virus, like I mentioned before, the toilet paper thing. It's like people think the apocalypse is coming, which is ridiculous. Even my brother thinks it's getting ridiculous. I tried not to worry about it and make sure I stay healthy as I can, but I'm starting to get very obsessed and worried about this crazy CoronaVirus outbreak, and I think ruining my life. I'm hoping that this will be back to normal next month, but what do I know? I guess I talked to my psychiatrist way too soon and he did warn me about that, but assure me it'll be alright. When I heard a bout this, I thought it was just no big of deal until the whole world is going crazy about it. I tried to hold on, but right now, I am depressed and angry, thanks to that stupid CoronaVirus. I hope it gets back to normal in next month or two or never. :crying:

Dr.Pepper

I can relate. It feels like my life abruptly ended. The school district I work for is closed until April 24. Since I like my job and it’s my primary source of socialization, it’s a major loss for me. Also things such as movie theaters, museums, and restaurants are closed, which is what I would normally do on a day off, so it’s like I have nothing to do.

I’m also sad about Onward. It will probably be the first Pixar movie since Up that I won’t see in theaters.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
I sorta relate to you, but I don't know if opening a thread like this is viable.
I'm afraid it isn't. TsWade2, I can tell you that we all share your anger and frustration with the present situation. You are certainly more than welcome to express your feelings here. However, we already have a thread on COVID-19, so I'm afraid I'm going to lock this thread. You can post your thoughts in the other thread, which you can access here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts