I'm looking for a Hanna-Barbera underscore

VeiledHat

Hi, um, I'm Moxy, and, uh, uh, that's Flea!
It was mostly played in the action cartoons and goes "duuuuun dun, dun dun duuuuuun dun."

Some notable instances of it are in the Fantastic Four episode "Galactus" and the beginning of the Birdman episode "The Empress of Evil."

It's one of my favorite HB cues, but I have no idea what it's called.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Lawrence Ferlinghetti, former Poet Laureate of San Francisco and publisher involved with Allen Ginsburg's Howl, has died at the age of 101.
I think I kno why Nicktoons brought back older shows, as well as NickRewind, I think it might have something to do with Tooned In. Tooned In is a trivia game show with Nickelodeon cartoons trivia questions.
New page on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK
Ricky Roxburgh, one of the writers for Monsters At Work, said how he isn't thrilled that the show didn't get mentioned that much in the article. He compares the situation to that of Tangled The Series (which he also worked on).

We do have Nickelodeon on netflix thread, I wonder why nobody is using it other than me? It was last active on Nov 2019

Featured Posts