i'm here guys :)

Z

Zakkour

wow finally i'm here

i know it's been a while i havent showed up, even on the old boards (maybe some of u doesn't know me, but i hope some of u still remember me), but believe me i was there almost every day, reading posts and news, but i almost never had the chanse and the time to reply or post anything.

but now that i'm here again to enjoy the board everyday, i'm telling you guys, that u'll always have me as a friend, and if there is anything i can help with, i'm ready.

nice to be back specially to a cool brand new place.:D

ok guys, i'll be talking to u more as soon as i figure how to function with the new board:rolleyes:

see u

Zakkour

Inque

Liquid Darkness
Welcome to the new boards! Have fun here. Don't forget to checkout the new RPGs and fanfic board!

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Hey!

I remember you! It has been a long time! I'm glad yer back and I hope to see ya around more! Welcome to the new boards!

Fish

Danish Dynamite
Hey Zakkour!
Welcome to our new home! Aint' it great!!
Are you gonna get yourself an Avatar???

<>< F I S H ><>

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts