If there was a Best of Prince side project album

zoombie

So if Warner Brothers put out a compilation of Prince's side projects, you think it would sell? I think there is a market for it. Easier they collect all those albums most of it is out of print.

Another question I have, should the songs be the single versions or the album versions. A lot of songs that were released as singles like "Get It Up", "Cool" and "The Walk" by the Time, or "The Glamours Life" and "Rock Bizarre" are very long on the albums like 8 to 10 minutes.

What songs should be on the album? Does the original "Nothing Compares To You" by The Family make the cut, or what about unreleased versions like the Apollonia 6 version of "Manic Monday".

How about a bonus DVD of concerts of them opening for Prince?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Lawrence Ferlinghetti, former Poet Laureate of San Francisco and publisher involved with Allen Ginsburg's Howl, has died at the age of 101.
I think I kno why Nicktoons brought back older shows, as well as NickRewind, I think it might have something to do with Tooned In. Tooned In is a trivia game show with Nickelodeon cartoons trivia questions.
New page on the RegularCapital Audiovisual Research Wiki: 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK 4Kids Entertainment Nearly Launched A TV Channel In The UK
Ricky Roxburgh, one of the writers for Monsters At Work, said how he isn't thrilled that the show didn't get mentioned that much in the article. He compares the situation to that of Tangled The Series (which he also worked on).

We do have Nickelodeon on netflix thread, I wonder why nobody is using it other than me? It was last active on Nov 2019

Featured Posts