If NICKSplat finally became a channel and you were in control of it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabarR

........., what would you show on there, besides classic NICK shows? If you ask me, my NICKSplat schedule would go like this:

SUNDAYS

Each Nicktoon will have a one-hour block

nicktoons.png

Special Delivery takes over after that

WEEKDAYS

(Re-Vamped just for this channel)

To be continued..................

Neo Yi

Joustus!
Staff member
Reporter
@JabarR While I appreciate the enthuasium, we don't usually allow fantasy schedule threads (the sole exception I've made is the Nicktoons Fantasy Schedule Thread here. As a further addendum, please do not bombard your comments with numerous video links (this also applies to images) as it makes for distracting viewing and can constitute as spam posting. We also don't allow double posting unless the second post is deemed relevant to justify a separate post.

I see no need to keep this thread up, so I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts