I want Nicktoons

FTPC

I was doing some reading on wikipedia.org and I found out that Nicktoons and I found on most TWC or Time wanner cable systems, that nick toons is on channel 138.

Until I found out that on my box and on channel 138 I have planet green and I found out that planet green is owned by the discovery channel, Look TWC has more then 200 channels So i have no idea why that happen but I shall look into this matter.

Look to all the memebers of this TZF do you feel the same way that you don't have Nicktoons on your channel line up?

Jacob

Staff member
Time Warner Cable has completely different channel numbers depending on where you live. And there are a few locations that don't even have Nicktoons Network. I have TWC and Nicktoons Network is channel 108 for me. You need to look at your local channel lineup at TWC's website.

DON'T believe everything you hear on wikipedia.

Goldstar Neo

Good Morning!
I have DirecTV, where Nicktoons Network is 302. As was previously stated, what number NN is for you depends on where you live and what cable/satellite service you subscribe to. My advice: check you servie provider's website and look at the channel directory.

Katie Holt

You should watch Hilda
Time Warner Cable has completely different channel numbers depending on where you live. And there are a few locations that don't even have Nicktoons Network. I have TWC and Nicktoons Network is channel 108 for me. You need to look at your local channel lineup at TWC's website.

DON'T believe everything you hear on wikipedia.
In this case, Wikipedia's article is well-sourced, just inaccurate. It may be correct for some people.

Dr.Pepper

Channels are differant numbers in differant areas. I mean Nicktoons is 126 where I live. Just check your local listings

Plague Rat

Disease-ridden rodent
I however don't have Nicktoons at all, however I always thought that was because of my cable provider. :/ I know that my channel for some reason has a sub channel like 65-3 that's ANOTHER Nickelodeon, which... is completely pointless.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and stay safe.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Stay safe!
And now a message from Sesame Street.