"I Own A Physical Copy Of...." Talkback

Dsneybuf

For me, the biggest advantage of physical Switch games over digital Switch games involves physical games taking up less of the console's memory. I keep them in one case as opposed to their original packaging, but still hoard the original packaging due to Nintendo printing something interesting inside (such as the inside of the Super Mario Odyssey case listing the lyrics to Mayor Pauline's "Jump Up, Superstar!")

mimitchi33

Lovely, in my most wonderful way!
This reminds me of how hard to find Yo-Kai Watch 3's English physical release is. They only released a certain amount of copies, and after that, you were out of luck, unless you want to pay $80 for it.

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
I just got a physical DVD of the movie I Origins. I don't think many of those were made. Also found a VHS of Madagascar, which is also supposed to be pretty rare, having been made close to the end of the VHS' lifespan.

My current white whale in terms of this kind of stuff is the VHS of the French movie Climax. A24 made about 100 of the things, in 2019 mind you, and they only turn up on Ebay once in a blue moon - and when they do there's typically some quirk preventing me from snagging it (as I write this there's one on Ebay but it only ships to the U.S. and not Canada).

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
also, I already shared this in the Wonderful World of YouTube thread, but Scott the Woz talks about Poop Slinger on PS4 and other rare games here:

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
Forget the “Collector’s Edition.” I want a “Slow Internet Edition.”

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I currently feel 250 lbs lighter and the knot in my stomach is gone. I feel GOOD. I'm not used to feeling this way and haven't for a long time (at least four and a half years). It is very strange to me.
R.I.P. David Richardson, writer and producer who worked on shows such as Empty Nest, The Simpsons (he wrote "Homer Loves Flanders" and produced 11 other episodes for the fifth season), The John Larroquette Show, My Big Fat Greek Life, Malcolm in the Middle, Two and a Half Men and F is for Family.
You know that animated Rybelsus commercial? The one with a punk rock version of "You Are My Sunshine"?

Turns out the whole reason it was animated was because of the pandemic: Novo Nordisk debuts animated Rybelsus ad after COVID-19 nixed film shoot

In case anyone missed livestream of inauguration, youtube Nickelodeon now has it
I wish a happy 21st birthday to Montse Hernandez. She's known for voicing Gwen (Ben 10 2016), Cristina (Elena Of Avalor), Stacks (Craig Of The Creek), and June Del Toro (The Last Kids On Earth).

Featured Posts