I Learned Something Today

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
This is not sung in Korean but in English. (South Korea has a separate version in Korean)

Markus Nelis

I was drinking too much coffee today and then I vomited. Lesson: Don't drink 5 cups of coffee in one day. 2 cups is enough.

harry580

fairy oddparents was going to be named the fairy godparents then to oh my godparents before renamed to fairy oddparents

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
So the producers of Waterworld had this idea to open the film with zooming into the Universal globe as the polar icecaps melted. To start the project, VFX supervisor Kirk Cameron (not that one) asked Universal to send him "the original object," assuming it was a CGI model.

But the 1990 Universal logo was, in fact, made with practical effects and four days later he found himself stuck with a giant globe in a massive box taking up the company's lobby floor.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts