I Learned Something Today

AdrenalineRush1996

The Telstra 2G mobile network was shut down in 2016 by a man who had to retire his Nokia 3315 after using it for 13 years.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
This is not sung in Korean but in English. (South Korea has a separate version in Korean)

AdrenalineRush1996

There is a sequel song to David Bowie's "Space Oddity" titled "Major Tom (Coming Home)" by Peter Schilling.

Markus Nelis

I was drinking too much coffee today and then I vomited. Lesson: Don't drink 5 cups of coffee in one day. 2 cups is enough.

harry580

fairy oddparents was going to be named the fairy godparents then to oh my godparents before renamed to fairy oddparents

AdrenalineRush1996

Trent Reznor wanted to work with Aaliyah for a future project prior to her unfortunate death in 2001.

AdrenalineRush1996

Owen Harper is the only main character of the original five characters of Torchwood to have not interacted with the Doctor.

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
So the producers of Waterworld had this idea to open the film with zooming into the Universal globe as the polar icecaps melted. To start the project, VFX supervisor Kirk Cameron (not that one) asked Universal to send him "the original object," assuming it was a CGI model.

But the 1990 Universal logo was, in fact, made with practical effects and four days later he found himself stuck with a giant globe in a massive box taking up the company's lobby floor.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

This song made me realize how it's rare for most projects to pair up Goofy and Daisy, yet they play well off of each other.
Man, animation Twitter has stooped on the new low where they bullied a girl to a suicide for liking a character they don't.

May she rest in peace.
Hello there Just looking for someone to talk about The N with

I wonder if Nickelodeon would later have rights to air Sonic the Hedgehog?

Featured Posts