I Learned Something Today

harry580

Chris Sanders had the idea of Stich since 1985 as a children's bok and the movie was originally intended to take place in Kansas.

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
TIL you can't post Moonlight Sonata on YouTube because you'll get a copyright claim because of this:

Last edited:

Mandouga

The first basketball league to use the three point rule was the American Basketball League in 1961, not to be confused with the American Basketball Association, who first used it in 1967. The NBA didn’t start using it until 1979.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMTV Studios

MLP A New Generation was produced by Boulder Media, the same animation studio that produced Season 1 of The Amazing World of Gumball, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Lauren Faust's DC Superhero Girls.
(love s1 gumball btw)

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
The original DVD of Pokémon: The First Movie did come with some sort of DVD software, but the software doesn’t work on Windows 10.

Not sure if it was DVD player software, as I was hoping, or just enhancements. I remember getting it to work on an older PC, so I know it at least has an archived version of The First Movie’s website.

Ah well, I guess I’ll have to buy some other program if I want to play DVDs on my PC. :/

AdrenalineRush1996

Keanu Reeves was once told by his former agent to change his first name (which means cool breeze in native Hawaiian) to a more Westernised one like Casey but he disliked the idea.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm currently watching Alex Bale's video about Goofy Goober, and it definitely goes into strange places, but it's quite interesting to watch.
I'm currently watching the livestream for DC Kids Fandome on YouTube. Batwheels comes out next year, and apparently, Batman: Caped Crusader and My Adventures With Superman come out in 2023. There's also a scene from DC Superhero Girls 2019 of Diana asking Barbara to not be friends with Harleen, and we see the Joker. Hopefully, there's an article that talks more about this.

The winner of this matchup is Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches, which got 4 votes. The Book Of Life got 3 votes. Now we move to round 4, the final round. The matchup is between Scooby Doo On Zombie Island and Mickey's Tale Of Two Witche

Featured Posts