I Learned Something Today

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
Little Debbie is a real person. She was related to the people who owned the bakery, & they decided to use her picture to market 12-packs of oatmeal cream pies. The company is still family owned, & she works there as a Vice President.

pacman000

It’s root bear & a candy cigar!
"There was a Jurassic Park script where John Hammond killed by a Velociraptor in the control room. Dr. Grant enters the room and sees his last moment. At the same time, there's a fallen egg that hatches. Dr. Grant holds it, and a baby Triceratops comes out. Life and death framed in the ruins of Jurassic Park. "

Source: https://www.youtube.com/post/UgxaebiIujyDM4tfdYR4AaABCQ

AdrenalineRush1996

After Disney bought Fox Family, they originally planned to rebrand the network as XYZ since ABC Family was intended to be a temporary rebrand but eventually discarded it, though XYZ would be repurposed as a block on the network (now Freeform).

AdrenalineRush1996

Fernanda Montenegro remains the only actor or actress from a Portuguese speaking to have been nominated for an Oscar as she was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress in 1999 for her role in the Brazilian drama film Central Station.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

City Escape was the best 3-D Sonic level until Sonic Colors. It's so much better than other 3-D Sonic levels (including other levels in the same game).
Blathers' museum in Animal Crossing: New Horizons gives me some Foster's Home vibes
Is it wrong that I think Gwyneth Paltrow is fairly useless? Yeah, she was Pepper. But what good has she done lately besides creating the stupidest headlines imaginable?
Loving the rumor of a BTAS revival. Personally I would far prefer a JLU one, but maybe this could lead to that.

Here is my major suggestion for the BTAS revival:

MAKE IT KID-FRIENDLY

Contd...
I am now old enough to drink! I'm 21!

Featured Posts