I have a question about symbionic titan

Latest News & Videos

ventus20

Feb 11, 2012
TX
Are there going to be any new episodes of it, or are they just playing episodes tha have already been seen, I don't have my tv programmed to record but I wanted to find out if there will be any new episodes.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
I don't think that it's too likely that they'll make new episodes. The ratings it gets are pretty good, but not to the point where I think they would try to get new episodes. It isn't impossible though, but if it does happen, the new season wouldn't air for quite some time.

Silverbolt

Sep 18, 2004
While I doubt that a second season is made, I hope it gets enough support to at least get a DVD/BluRay release of the series.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
While I doubt that a second season is made, I hope it gets enough support to at least get a DVD/BluRay release of the series.
I think something like that is much more likely to happen than a second season being made due to how expensive it would be and Toonami's budget being far too small to support something like that. Finding a distributor for a DVD release could happen, although I think that Cartoon Network would have be to more involved with that decision than Toonami.