"I’m a Marvel… and I’m a DC" Parodies (Potential Movie Spoilers)

Spider-Man

Has anyone caught the hilarious “I’m a Marvel… and I’m a DC” that has been popping up online? They're getting more and more popular and after checking out all eight currently available, I can see why. They are available on YouTube.com but since this isn't pirated or copyrighted material I was thinking it would be alright to put up a post about them. The videos are absolutely hysterical and really funny. I strongly suggest you check them out.

The first of eight videos currently available here.

Frank Castle

Sic vis pacem, para bellum
Awesome stuff. Batman easily pwns Supes and Spidey in every video he's in.

Batman: I'll just keep the green kryptonite...it seems easier.

Supes: You know the green kryptonite can kill me...right?

Batman: ...

Beat

Retired
Oh man, I love these.

"Oh that's right, I don't have any superpowers!"

"Well I'll just buy 20 years of training and a Batcave the next time I inherit 50 billion dollars!"

"Whiner!"

"Brat!"

LazyReaper

I'm weird. You wanna doubt it?
Oh yeah, I've been keeping up with those parodies on YouTube since the very first one. It has almost made going back to Youtube worthwhile again. I check for that user's update everyday hoping for a new one to come out.

I think the newest one features Jor-El vs Uncle Ben. Hilarious stuff. The person who voices the heroes has great comedic timing. I love it :D

-Aximlli-

DisneyBoy

Searchin' My Soul
Very clever, if occassionally a bit long. But Superman dropping his baby and pretending not to notice? Priceless.

Unfortunately, it also dropped the ball on the surprise in Superman Returns that I didn't know because I still haven't watched the movie.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
This guy needs to go work on Robot Chicken. Those videos were hillarious.

DR.MID-NITE

The Original
Those were awesome. And I am a huge Supes/DC fan. He mentioned everything that pisses me off about DC movies and especially the Superman Returns movie. Lets hope someone with some pull saw these and listens.

"I got a rock" :D

Wonderwall

Staff member
"Oh Im..Im sorry did I say something?""No..its just...everybody loves Batman.."

Truer words were never spoken:p

Ultra8

Now all I/You can do
These are hilarious.:D :D :D
"And we just asked a few writers to think about the possiblity of maybe what it might take to theoreticlly make a Justice League movie in the next 10 years or possibly more perhaps."
That just cracked me up.

The Myst

Truthiness for Springfield
As much as I really, really hate Marvel, it's totally accurate as to how horrible Superman Returns was.

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
This guy is sheer genius.. I definitely hope "Justsomerandomguy" does more of these though provoking ideas...

I got a few ideas of my own:

Have Wonder Woman show up, and talk about her and Bats Relationship (While Spidey talks about MJ) then Wonderwoman makes some weird comment about Bats having a number of GF's..(Batgirl, Zatanna, Even Talia..)
but hey this guy is indeed sheer genius I hope he keeps cranking them out!

:coyote:

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Really good stuff. They have that biting edge without getting too nasty. "For a moment, I almost forgot what comes with great power!" :D Sadly, other people have started trying to claim these as their work.

tucsoncoyote

Time to get my "Game face" on
Posers are hosers. (Hmmm maybe that should be up on Youtube!)

Really good stuff. They have that biting edge without getting too nasty. "For a moment, I almost forgot what comes with great power!" :D Sadly, other people have started trying to claim these as their work.

Well that's the dangers of Youtube.. Sure it's great to put up your work, but then within 2-3 weeks, everyone else is claiming your work as their own. and that's the downside...

Frankly Posers who do this and steal real creative ideas really should be ashamed of themselves. and those that do creative work should do more. (After all who knows, it might land them a gig or a job somewhere if they get rather creative.

But as for the posers? I have one word of Advice.. Either Get Creative and do your own stuff, or better yet, Get a life..]

But as for the original Poster of these videos, I wish him well, and hope he can use his genius to create some great Marvel / DC stuff.. After all it's comedy gold.

:coyote:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts