"Hulk Versus" Feature Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment the "Hulk Versus" Feature

• Total voters

Jordacar

It was a Spielberg produced sci-fi animated series that aired during primetime on The WB during the late 90s. It was probably one of the only adult animated series on network television that wasn't comedy based.
All I remember about it is there was a power glove thing that only the hero could wear, if anyone else put it on it would crush their hand.

Rabbitearsblog

I just recently saw this movie and I loved it!!

Hulk vs. Wolverine - this is my favorite of the two movies because I am a huge X-Men fan (most of my posts deal with X-Men) and I loved the action sequences in this movie. I really liked the story with this too because it was interesting seeing Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Sabretooth and especially Deadpool all come together to kill Wolverine and it was even more interesting seeing the Hulk take down everyone in his path. I know that a lot of people complained about this, but I enjoyed the gory scenes since I'm a big slasher film fan.

Hulk vs. Thor - this was alright, but I thought that the plot was a little too slow for me since there were action scenes, but they were not as intense as Hulk vs. Wolverine and I'm not a huge fan of Thor like I am with X-Men, but I enjoyed seeing Thor's home planet and how it looked.

Bobbywoodhogan

I Will Find Him!
Hulk vs Thor

Things I liked-

- The action was superb
- Loki was so devious and mischevious
- Thor kicked major ass
- the Hulk was crazy as especially the mindless one

Things I didn't like

- some of the voice acting was a little off for me especially Thor's voice
- was a tad too long
- why did Bruce have peace in Hell?
- 1 or 2 characters I didn't know enough about, Loki's daughter been one I didn't know she was until she called him Father

4 out of 5

Hulk vs Wolverine

Things I liked:
- the action was off the charts in this episode and boy was it violent (a great thing)
- Wolverine's voice actor was superb
- Loved the Wolverine back story, seeing it done right is great the Wolverine live action film could've taken a cue from this story
- Deadpool was so funny
- loved seeing Sabretooth, Omega Red, Deadpool and Lady Deathstrike

Things I didn't like

- Bruce Banner was too soft for me
- one silly moment with Deadpool with some stupid music but thats it

4.5 out of 5

Hulk vs Thor

Things I liked-

- The action was superb
- Loki was so devious and mischevious
- Thor kicked major ass
- the Hulk was crazy as especially the mindless one

Things I didn't like

- some of the voice acting was a little off for me especially Thor's voice
- was a tad too long
- why did Bruce have peace in Hell?
- 1 or 2 characters I didn't know enough about, Loki's daughter been one I didn't know she was until she called him Father

4 out of 5

Hulk vs Wolverine

Things I liked:
- the action was off the charts in this episode and boy was it violent (a great thing)
- Wolverine's voice actor was superb
- Loved the Wolverine back story, seeing it done right is great the Wolverine live action film could've taken a cue from this story
- Deadpool was so funny
- loved seeing Sabretooth, Omega Red, Deadpool and Lady Deathstrike

Things I didn't like

- Bruce Banner was too soft for me
- one silly moment with Deadpool with some stupid music but thats it

4.5 out of 5

Hel is one of the 9 realms and is the domain of Loki's daughter, Hela. It's where most of the dead inhabitants of the 9 realms reside. Unlike Hell, Hel isn't a punishment.

Avengers

Took forever but I watched this like a month ago and I liked both. Loki and deadpool were definitely the highlights of both films respectively for me. The hulk was a bit overpowered and thor a bit to weak but I enjoyed them either way.

Aaron

Sweet!!!

Wolverine did cut off Deadpool's arm in like two chunks.

Unsanitized Marvel superhero animation = goodness.

My only regret is we can't see primetime animated shows like this. I long for something like Invasion America to happen again.

Man! I loved Invasion America!!! I miss that series/mini-series!
I wonder if it's available on DVD. I need to own that show.

Thanks for bringin' it up! I'm surprised to come across fans of that show! Love love love it!

AND...
now back on topic...

I absolutely loved this DTV!
It's my 2nd favorite out of all of them.
Hulk VS Wolverine was appropriately violent. I just wish it was longer... and even more violent.
Hulk VS Thor was appropriately epic. And I thought Thor was handled very well.

The Dark Lord

Really enjoyed these two bits. Fred Tatasciore's Hulk at its finest. :D

Hulk vs. Wolverine rocked. Steve Blum as Wolvy was as awesome as expected, and Nolan North as Deadpool was hilarious. XD

Hulk vs. Thor was also pretty good. Really liked the story, and thought it was cool that all the Asgardians honored Bruce Banner in the end. Voice acting was really good for the most part, though I didn't really care for Graham MacTavish as Loki here; he was better in Avengers EMH.

Aaron

Loki comments

Voice acting was really good for the most part, though I didn't really care for Graham MacTavish as Loki here; he was better in Avengers EMH.

Out of curiousity, what was lacking?
Not trying to start a fight, but I honestly didn't see how it wasn't as good as it was in AEMH.
Personally, I thought his voice was actually better in HVT.

Also, random extra question.
Are you familiar with an actor by the name of Julian Sands?
I ask, because I felt that Graham's vocal performance reminded me a lot of Julian Sands voice.
And I found that interesting, because I've always thought that Julian Sands would make a wonderful Loki.

The Dark Lord

Out of curiousity, what was lacking?
Not trying to start a fight, but I honestly didn't see how it wasn't as good as it was in AEMH.
Personally, I thought his voice was actually better in HVT.

Also, random extra question.
Are you familiar with an actor by the name of Julian Sands?
I ask, because I felt that Graham's vocal performance reminded me a lot of Julian Sands voice.
And I found that interesting, because I've always thought that Julian Sands would make a wonderful Loki.

He sounded too deep and sinister; not quite how I picture Loki sounding. I didn't have that issue with him in Avengers EMH; I'll have to rewatch some clips and check.

I don't know who Julian Sands is; I don't follow live-action actors very much. =P

Aaron

ah

He sounded too deep and sinister; not quite how I picture Loki sounding. I didn't have that issue with him in Avengers EMH; I'll have to rewatch some clips and check.

I don't know who Julian Sands is; I don't follow live-action actors very much. =P

Well I'd love to hear back again, after you've rewatched, so you can describe the difference.

Also, as for Julian Sands, he's a bit of a B-Movie kind of guy.
Don't know what your taste in movies is, or how you feel about cheesy 80s horror flicks, so I don't know what I should recommend.
But his vocal performances and mannerisms, in a film called WARLOCK, always made me think he could do a marvelous job as Loki.

JTMarsh

Wing Commander
In a feature where the primary purpose of Thor and his fellow Asgardians was to be emasculated so the Hulk could look good I found Graham McTavish's Loki to be the best thing about it.

Gravitea

Hulk vs. Thor: While good, I am a bit disappointed that Thor didn't fight that long with Hulk. I simply chalked it up that he fears hurting Banner if he hit the Hulk with all he's got.

Hulk vs. Wolverine: Quite violent, but still good. Nolan North is the perfect choice for Deadpool. His delivery is great and it sounds exactly how I always imagined the character to sound like.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts