Hub's Fall Schedule?

Latest News & Videos

Silverstar

Rock the Dragon
Jun 4, 2007
Cartoonland
The ones Hasbro has something invested in (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Pound Puppies, Strawberry Shortcake's Berry Bitty Adventures, Transformers Prime,) will all be returning this fall. Dan VS. is also returning.

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
I thought the upfront already told us what was returning, along with what's new for the Hub. I remember MLP being confirmed. Pound Puppies is going through their initial run right now, so it's a good chance that it's still running.Renegades from what I've been told is going on a "hiatus" of some sorts.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Seems like the only addition we didn't hear about at the Upfront is Goosebumps but that isn't to say there couldn't be more additions we don't know about yet.

King_of_doom

kiva fan
May 23, 2005
I'm mostly happy that MLP and Dan Vs. are returning this fall, i can't wait to see new episodes tho i do want to get a DVD set of both shows.

Dragnatek

Apr 21, 2011
Hammond IN
Seems like the only addition we didn't hear about at the Upfront is Goosebumps but that isn't to say there couldn't be more additions we don't know about yet.
And batman The Animated series. Which is getting three airings a day.

http://www.nickandmore.com/2011/08/23/the-hubs-fall-schedule-first-look-batman-the-animated-series-goosebumps-join/

Looks like they have a decent After school block starting the 6th, All cartoons (And Goosebumps) from 3:30 PM until 8:00 PM

Deltora quest is back on the weekday scheduled as is Atomic Betty. A very good fall schedule IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketch

Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Aw... they didn't put it next to Batman Beyond but I guess it makes a Batman sandwich. Looks like a pretty good line-up.

Sparkster24

Feb 14, 2009
Love the Fall Line-Up ^^. sadly ill miss Atomic Betty when im a school. hopign to air on the weekends thouh. But Batman: TAS is a very good choice, as well as Goosebumps, i cant wait to see both of them again, and Deltora Quest on te hub again, since i like the show . :) also i tink i excpectin All Dogs o to heaven: the series on the hub for some reason due to the 1st, and 2nd All Dogs movie on the hub, do you uys think.

eres wat i tink we mit excpect on te ub in te future (not really, but as a uess), Muppet Show, Pee Wees Playhouse, Garfield and Friends, Atomic Betty Redux (maybe...), All Dogs go to heaven: the series (again like i said ago), and maybe movies tat relate to actor.

and would love to see Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Taz-Mania on The hub.

Kool345

Starting at 8/7c on ABC
Sep 14, 2009
USA
I'm really looking forward to seeing Goosebumps again. I enjoy that show.

Knightmare

Oct 13, 2002
Columbus, Ga
Visit site
Very nice schedule although I'm a little depressed to see that Family Ties is going to be replaced with "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?".

I'm very glad to see Batman:TAS joining the Hub line up although I wish it wasn't knocking Jem back to 6:30 since that will make it hard to catch getting home from work, but the complete series DVD collection comes out in October so that's not too bad. I keep wondering why the have Transformers:prime on Monday through Thursday when it only has so many episodes why not air one of the older complete Transformers incarnations until TF:prime can build up more episodes?

Sketch

Feb 26, 2002
Washington
All things considered this...

3:30PM Men in Black: The Series
4:00PM Batman Beyond
4:30PM G.I. Joe Renegades
5:00PM Batman: The Animated Series

...is an excellent afternoon action block.

It's just too bad it runs 12:30PM-2:30PM in my neck of the woods.

Chaos Yoshi Mage

The Lonely Raven
Jul 19, 2009
IL
I'm glad that Batman: The Animated Series is a Monday-Thursday thing instead of Monday-Friday. I missed a bunch of episodes of Deltora Quest (Although I dropped it 3/4ths of the way through to give my brother more time to play a video game), My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Batman Beyond since I'm usually "out" on Fridays.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
177A Bleecker Street
Judging by the promo images, they might actually air both BTAS and TNBA which is pretty awesome. It's still odd to me that this gets licensed instead of airing on Boomerang or CN but it's good that it's on air. In between BTAS and Batman Beyond airings is a good place for Renegades reruns to be.

Justy

Now you see me...now you don't
Jul 10, 2003
Tampa Bay, FL
Visit site
Though adding BTAS is pretty awesome, I'm most happy to see Atomic Betty return to the schedule. I started receiving The Hub just when the show was removed in June, so I haven't seen it since it left Cartoon Network. It wasn't one of my favorites back then, but it seems a bit of fresh air now. I'm looking forward to seeing the Season 2 and 3 eps CN didn't air.

Chaos Yoshi Mage

The Lonely Raven
Jul 19, 2009
IL
So what order are these Batman: TAS episodes being shown in? I tuned into and got The Cat and the Claw Part 1, much to my dismay, I missed Tuesdays episode. I hope they don't air these in some crazy random order like Toon Disney did...

Sketch

Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Going by the broadcast order listed on Wikipedia it seems to be sticking to that pretty well. Which is not the production order listed but it's not random from what I can tell.

The Hub got a new on-air packaging. It's a nice change.

Interesting thing I noticed as well, Batman: TAS and Goosebumps are both sporting Y7-FV ratings. I didn't notice any edits to "On Leather Wings" but I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention.

Dragnatek

Apr 21, 2011
Hammond IN
Going by the broadcast order listed on Wikipedia it seems to be sticking to that pretty well. Which is not the production order listed but it's not random from what I can tell.

The Hub got a new on-air packaging. It's a nice change.

Interesting thing I noticed as well, Batman: TAS and Goosebumps are both sporting Y7-FV ratings. I didn't notice any edits to "On Leather Wings" but I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention.
Well the Y7 rating is the one both shows should have. Really Cartoon Network kind of chickened out when they gave Goosebumps a PG rating it was the first show I remember having the Y7 rating back in the day.

No edits to Batman yet though Toon Disney did not edit the blood, their edits were weird sometimes they kept things in one episode then edited lesser things in other episodes. blood seemed ok but pointing guns at kids or a long electrocution based deaths were not. Anyway I doubt the hub will edit the show at all.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm one of those DBZ fans that never saw (Non-Canon) Broly's hatred towards Goku as "just because Goku cried a lot as a baby". I saw it more along the lines of (Non-Canon) Broly associating Goku's crying with the near death experiences he endured around that time.

This is pretty interesting.

I'd be up for something like this.
Check out Moka's Fabulous Adventures if you want another dose of Wander Over Yonder
I had a dream last night, and...

PICTURE MY BOOTY UP IN 3D. I'LL SHAKE MY BOOTY IN MY OWN MOVIE!