"How We Would Revive Animaniacs" Talkback

Latest News & Videos

Cullen Rose

Dec 30, 2019
Florida
They should be announcing it sometime this year. If not, then the Warners must have gotten kicked out of the water tower again.

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net
I imagine the Disney/Fox AT&T/Warner mergers might've put a stop to this. I know a few movies have been put on the back burner, or canceled outright. :(
No, every so often I hear from another person who admits they're boarding or animating for the project (but they never say what's in it). It's still going, the only question is why they won't let us see it.

Reactions: pacman000

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
My best guess is that it's still going ahead, just jumping ship to HBO Max. Speaking of which, they've got quite an interesting lineup of original TV shows/movies. Close Enough, Jellystone, Tooned Out, Unpregnant, The Beach, Adventure Time Distant Lands, Made for Love, Vegas High, Elmo's Not Too Late Show, and Looney Tunes Cartoons (and that's not even getting into the existing catalog of WB, HBO, Criterion, Ghibli, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, TCM, etc., namely the upcoming HBO show about the 80's-era Lakers that I want to see SO BAD). Perhaps Animaniacs could contemplate all that?

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently re watching Even Stevens on Disney+. I always loved the chemistry between characters Louis and Ren Stevens, imo.
Many people around the world in the past few months, on Twitter "complete the phrase" games:
X is the best time/a good time to get the latest Flash Player
WOO HOO!!! Sonic is getting a sequel!! What would you like to see in the sequel? I hope that the sequel focuses on Sonic and Tails' growing friendship with each other since that's a major part of the series. Also, it would be great if either Metal Sonic or Knuckles appeared in the sequel, depending on what story they are shooting for in the sequel.
I’m on a Bug Girl kick again, but now I can’t help making comparisons to The Fly(1986). This desperately needs a fanfic in that vein.