How to stop feeling insecure/self conscious about liking comics

ShadowSJG

I've been kind of insecure about liking cape comics as I'm starting to get the feel too much/most of the fandom is full of obnoxious manchildren and its like mlp's brony fandom. I like anime but more comfortable with that cuz we have many mainstream folks or normal/progressive people liking it such as michale b jordan, john boyega, rdcworld, cilvanis, caleb city and I don't see the same for comic fans, which makes me self conscious and most of my friends like anime and normal people I chat to as well. I once went to my uni comic club and like 4 folks there seemed to fit the stereotype of comic fans/ So based on this, how can I handle these feelings and stop being self conscious.

AdrenalineRush1996

Any stories of disproving this stereotype?
Would this TV Tropes page be your answer?

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Craig McCracken recently started an instagram account.

Given this tweet he put out, it looks like Christian Lanz is in Kid Cosmic.

I would like to hear the voice of Eric Bauza in the dub of "Yashahime". How about that?
You know you feel old when one of the first non-CN shows you remember was the German series Twipsy. This doesn't strike a chord with Americans, though. I remember being 4 and being enthralled by the computer graphics of the cyberspace setting.
First look at "Thomas and Friends" 2D reboot:

Looks cute, but judging from long-time fans, they didn't like it.

I don't mind Thomas being in 2D, really.

Featured Posts